Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Ouch, I am hot!
    Reputation: Dirdir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,735

    Turner Fest at Arizona Spring Fling

    Ok, so all the bikes were not Turners, but it almost seemed like it. 5-Spots all over the damn place. Good 6-Pack showing as well. No pics of Dirtbag's bright yellow Pack, but there is one of Epicrider (Dale) on his new white Pack cleaning the Spine line at the Waterfall on The National Trail in Phoenix.

    Oh yea, that is me on the silver Spot wearing the silver Turner jersey and black Turner socks at the bottom of the Waterfall. For the last 8 months the Spot was sitting in the garage gathering dust while I explored the single speed scene. Well, it was damn nice to get back on the Spot, after an overhaul, and put it to the test. Now I remember why Turners kick boodie. Love that damn bike.

    Check it out: MTBR Gathering Ride Report and Pics - SoMo!!!!
    I AM JUST A JERK

  2. #2
    mr. wonderful
    Reputation: dirtbag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    880
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirdir
    No pics of Dirtbag's bright yellow Pack. Check it out: MTBR Gathering Ride Report and Pics - SoMo!!!!
    oh yeah! there's my front wheel lurking in the background of the first photo.

    sorry to hear about your mishap. national can reach out and touch you just about anywhere. 4 out of 5 in my group were bleeding. this foolish ol' founding member of 'team no pad' came away clean though.

    good going on the waterfall! the socal guys i was riding with were determined to ride the spine. as i was recommending the trough, they came ripping through down the spine. i had to smile.

  3. #3
    Ouch, I am hot!
    Reputation: Dirdir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,735
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtbag
    oh yeah! there's my front wheel lurking in the background of the first photo.

    sorry to hear about your mishap. national can reach out and touch you just about anywhere. 4 out of 5 in my group were bleeding. this foolish ol' founding member of 'team no pad' came away clean though.

    good going on the waterfall! the socal guys i was riding with were determined to ride the spine. as i was recommending the trough, they came ripping through down the spine. i had to smile.
    It was more of a fatigue/loss of concentration fall than anything else. One has got to stay on one's toes out there. Of course, foolish ol "team no pad" founding members on flaming yellow 6-Packs can do whatever the hell they want with full immunity, you sick old bastard.
    I AM JUST A JERK

  4. #4
    mr. wonderful
    Reputation: dirtbag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    880
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirdir
    It was more of a fatigue/loss of concentration fall than anything else. One has got to stay on one's toes out there. Of course, foolish ol "team no pad" founding members on flaming yellow 6-Packs can do whatever the hell they want with full immunity, you sick old bastard.
    yeah, but it was in your backyard where I broke my back, but that was before I discovered the well documented, and indisputable, superiority of the turner

  5. #5
    No, that's not phonetic
    Reputation: tscheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,365
    Kickin' chicken.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

  6. #6
    banned
    Reputation: Jerk_Chicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    16,480
    Quote Originally Posted by tscheezy
    Kickin' chicken.
    Did someone call me?

  7. #7
    No, that's not phonetic
    Reputation: tscheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,365
    No, we were kicking you.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

  8. #8
    Ouch, I am hot!
    Reputation: Dirdir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,735
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtbag
    yeah, but it was in your backyard where I broke my back, but that was before I discovered the well documented, and indisputable, superiority of the turner
    Huh? Brokeback mountain?

    Kickin' Chicken? Huh?

    Just look at me and tell me I am cool.
    I AM JUST A JERK

  9. #9
    mr. wonderful
    Reputation: dirtbag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    880
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirdir
    Huh? Brokeback mountain?

    Kickin' Chicken? Huh?

    Just look at me and tell me I am cool.
    oh, I saw you wearing that silly turner jersey. VERY COOL INDEED!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •