Ouch, I am hot!

Turner Fest at Arizona Spring Fling

Ok, so all the bikes were not Turners, but it almost seemed like it. 5-Spots all over the damn place. Good 6-Pack showing as well. No pics of Dirtbag's bright yellow Pack, but there is one of Epicrider (Dale) on his new white Pack cleaning the Spine line at the Waterfall on The National Trail in Phoenix.

Oh yea, that is me on the silver Spot wearing the silver Turner jersey and black Turner socks at the bottom of the Waterfall. For the last 8 months the Spot was sitting in the garage gathering dust while I explored the single speed scene. Well, it was damn nice to get back on the Spot, after an overhaul, and put it to the test. Now I remember why Turners kick boodie. Love that damn bike.

Check it out: MTBR Gathering Ride Report and Pics - SoMo!!!!
    I AM JUST A JERK

mr. wonderful
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirdir
    No pics of Dirtbag's bright yellow Pack. Check it out: MTBR Gathering Ride Report and Pics - SoMo!!!!
    oh yeah! there's my front wheel lurking in the background of the first photo.

sorry to hear about your mishap. national can reach out and touch you just about anywhere. 4 out of 5 in my group were bleeding. this foolish ol' founding member of 'team no pad' came away clean though.

good going on the waterfall! the socal guys i was riding with were determined to ride the spine. as i was recommending the trough, they came ripping through down the spine. i had to smile.

Ouch, I am hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtbag
    oh yeah! there's my front wheel lurking in the background of the first photo.

sorry to hear about your mishap. national can reach out and touch you just about anywhere. 4 out of 5 in my group were bleeding. this foolish ol' founding member of 'team no pad' came away clean though.

good going on the waterfall! the socal guys i was riding with were determined to ride the spine. as i was recommending the trough, they came ripping through down the spine. i had to smile.
    It was more of a fatigue/loss of concentration fall than anything else. One has got to stay on one's toes out there. Of course, foolish ol "team no pad" founding members on flaming yellow 6-Packs can do whatever the hell they want with full immunity, you sick old bastard.
    I AM JUST A JERK

mr. wonderful
    It was more of a fatigue/loss of concentration fall than anything else. One has got to stay on one's toes out there. Of course, foolish ol "team no pad" founding members on flaming yellow 6-Packs can do whatever the hell they want with full immunity, you sick old bastard.
    yeah, but it was in your backyard where I broke my back, but that was before I discovered the well documented, and indisputable, superiority of the turner

No, that's not phonetic
    Kickin' chicken.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tscheezy
    Kickin' chicken.
    Did someone call me?

No, that's not phonetic
    No, we were kicking you.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

Ouch, I am hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtbag
    yeah, but it was in your backyard where I broke my back, but that was before I discovered the well documented, and indisputable, superiority of the turner
    Huh? Brokeback mountain?

Kickin' Chicken? Huh?

Just look at me and tell me I am cool.
    I AM JUST A JERK

mr. wonderful
    Huh? Brokeback mountain?

Kickin' Chicken? Huh?

Just look at me and tell me I am cool.
    oh, I saw you wearing that silly turner jersey. VERY COOL INDEED!