mtbr member
    Apr 2006

Turner customer service success story

I am only posting this for the folks that are considering a turner. I have an 02 RFX HL. The brake tabs cracked between the holidays. The seatstay is not a readily available part due to patents and age of design. Greg hooked me up with a lightly used seatstay at no charge! I am amazed at turner as a company and the prompt service is unbeleivable.

Thank you Turner.

Moosehead
    zzzzzzz

yet another replacement of a well-used part that is way out of warrantee period

rock on jakesdog1

Hisforever
    Shchhweeet.
    Jesus Saves

mtbr member
    Jan 2009

last of the Flux :-)

hey Jake i can attest to that. by the way i just joined the club a while ago. i wanted to share with u my experience about this bike. ive been into mtbiking for years now and really love the sport. i owned a tough hardtail with a race set up. since mtbiking has evolved, i come to realize why not try a FS bike for a change. it was then i started reviewing different brands and models but i was focused on turner. i read alot and asked few friends who owned one. hell this is a bike for me. i fell in love with Flux coz this exactly fit my riding style. then i called up a friend and asked him to reserve one for me. since m working on my budget. i told him to give me atleast 1 month or earlier to complete it. when i was ready to build it. it was sold to another guy due to some miss communication. i was so upset and said to myself if i didnt get one before xmas id rather put all the budget on my xc hardtail instead. i was given again 3 weeks but honestly i didnt expect too much about it. but to my surprise. it came earlier as expected. WOW! how about a 2008 candy blue flux for xmas huh? hehehe! im riding it for a month now (hey guys, sometimes delays are great. thanks for the upgraded 09 fox rare shox ) thanks to Jarret of Turner, Gilbert of hup leong singa and nolet santos of manila phils. i thought u guys will ruined my xmas. kidding!

pix to follow

aka DJ Papi
    Quote Originally Posted by grannyboy
    thanks to Jarret of Turner, Gilbert of hup leong singa and nolet santos of manila phils. i thought u guys will ruined my xmas. kidding!

pix to follow
    hehehe... ur most welcome bro!!! glad you LOVE your Flux... It truly is a great ride... Cheers to you, grannyboy ...