"so pitted"

Turner Customer Service High Fives All Around

Damn dudes and dudettes, I always knew the customer service was off the chain for Turner ever since I bought my first Burner which was either in 96 or 98. Recently I just sent in my 04 Burner front triangle to swap out for a larger size Flux. Besides the great deal they gave me, Greg said I could send in my Burner rear end and they'd attach it to the new front end. The rear had dings, paint chips and just looked worked. Well...with a day turn around I received the frame back. I noticed that the crew over at Turner must of touched up the paint on my rear triangle cause the chain slap marks were gone, the paint chips were gone and places where the chain fell off causing sharp metal pieces to stick out was now buffed smooth and retouched.

I have to say I was blown away at this attention to detail and the extra love they put into a used and abused rear triangle. Thanks homies and special thanks to Greg for setting such a high standard in the Customer Service world.

craig-

Side note: I now have a set of Paul XR rockers for anyone looking for them for their Burner. Just PM me.

Amphibious Technologies
    WOW! Just amazing CS. Way to go Gregg.
    "The best you've ridden is the best you know" - Paul Thede, Race Tech

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    last time ups brought me a frame the driver touched me in a wierd place. i just figured turner asked him to. even good cs can go too far.
    No, I'm NOT back!

mtbr member

Thats Turner for ya

I had herd so much about the cs at Turner but hadn't experienced it until I showed up at the shop with an old 6 Pack proto that I wasn't happy with the geometry on. I was hoping they might have a newer rocker that would lower the BB and slacken the HA and sure enough after some measurements DT pulled some rockers off the shelf and said try these; no charge!