Demon Cleaner

Turner 5 spot for $500???

Don't want to be shrill but I came across this add in the local Craigslist and it screams "something wrong here." It's an older horst link Turner so maybe the low price is just a reflection of its condition. But it still smells funny. So thought I'd share it in-case one like this had gone missing someplace else:

Turner 5 Spot
    Bicycling is politics by other means.

Outcast
    It's a 2004/5 spot. I don't think the price is out of line. Four or more years ago, you could ask that much for just the frame , but the times have changed. Have you tried selling a older bike lately? I see nothing wrong here.
    Why don't you buy it?

Crazed Country Rebel
    Quote Originally Posted by Structure View Post
    Don't want to be shrill but I came across this add in the local Craigslist and it screams "something wrong here." It's an older horst link Turner so maybe the low price is just a reflection of its condition. But it still smells funny. So thought I'd share it in-case one like this had gone missing someplace else:

Turner 5 Spot
    the seller appears to know his bike - no vague descriptions and such. Do your due diligence - call turner with the serial number. call the PD with the serial number.

you cant do much more than that.
    Stupid, but sometimes witty. Occasionally brilliant. Slow and fat though.

Specialized sucks dong

jbf
    mtbr member
    I recently purchased a 2008 TNT 5 Spot on the mtbr boards for about that. Like any old bike I rebuilt the pivots and serviced the shock, but that price is in line for that frame.