Demon Cleaner

Turner 5 spot for $500???

Don't want to be shrill but I came across this add in the local Craigslist and it screams "something wrong here." It's an older horst link Turner so maybe the low price is just a reflection of its condition. But it still smells funny. So thought I'd share it in-case one like this had gone missing someplace else:

Turner 5 Spot
    Bicycling is politics by other means.

Outcast
    It's a 2004/5 spot. I don't think the price is out of line. Four or more years ago, you could ask that much for just the frame , but the times have changed. Have you tried selling a older bike lately? I see nothing wrong here.
    Why don't you buy it?

locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by Structure View Post
    Don't want to be shrill but I came across this add in the local Craigslist and it screams "something wrong here." It's an older horst link Turner so maybe the low price is just a reflection of its condition. But it still smells funny. So thought I'd share it in-case one like this had gone missing someplace else:

Turner 5 Spot
    the seller appears to know his bike - no vague descriptions and such. Do your due diligence - call turner with the serial number. call the PD with the serial number.

you cant do much more than that.

jbf
    mtbr member
    I recently purchased a 2008 TNT 5 Spot on the mtbr boards for about that. Like any old bike I rebuilt the pivots and serviced the shock, but that price is in line for that frame.