Thread: Tron

Now with flavor!!

Tron

Something old, something new, something black like my soul, and a little bit of blue

Pretty stoked on this little guy. Headangle and bb height are pretty much exactly what my last bike had. The rear end is much stiffer and it has a suspension design with fewer letters, so it should be lighter. Waiting on a BB mount stinger......may switch the tires once it dries up around here. Other than that, it's pretty much there.

I tried my damndest to fit an FSR chainstay protector over the chainstay just for daveW but I couldn't do it without cutting it. He has a good sense of humor so I'm sure he would have laughed.

I have no idea why I never stuck wider bars on my trailbikes. It rules.
    STRAVA: Enabling dorks everywhere to get trails shut down........ all for the sake of a race on the internet.

Committed
    Nice bike and all, but the real story here...is there really no snow in your backyard??!!
    Almost makes me think N* might open before August. Or did you drive the bike down the hill for that photo?

Now with flavor!!
    No that's my backyard. My south facing, sitting at 6250 feet backyard.

You want me to get a pic of the snowdepth at north facing 7000-8500 foot northstar?

You have two monitors you can stack on top of each other?

Better yet, want to see some PR people drop dead of a heart attack? Drive up to northstar and say "Pro GRT" out loud.
    STRAVA: Enabling dorks everywhere to get trails shut down........ all for the sake of a race on the internet.