Tron

Printable View

• 05-08-2011
    kidwoo
    Tron
    Something old, something new, something black like my soul, and a little bit of blue

http://kidwoo.com/spotside.JPG

Pretty stoked on this little guy. Headangle and bb height are pretty much exactly what my last bike had. The rear end is much stiffer and it has a suspension design with fewer letters, so it should be lighter. Waiting on a BB mount stinger......may switch the tires once it dries up around here. Other than that, it's pretty much there.

I tried my damndest to fit an FSR chainstay protector over the chainstay just for daveW but I couldn't do it without cutting it. He has a good sense of humor so I'm sure he would have laughed.

I have no idea why I never stuck wider bars on my trailbikes. It rules.
  • 05-08-2011
    1soulrider
    Nice bike and all, but the real story here...is there really no snow in your backyard??!!
    Almost makes me think N* might open before August. Or did you drive the bike down the hill for that photo?
  • 05-08-2011
    kidwoo
    No that's my backyard. My south facing, sitting at 6250 feet backyard.

You want me to get a pic of the snowdepth at north facing 7000-8500 foot northstar?

You have two monitors you can stack on top of each other?

Better yet, want to see some PR people drop dead of a heart attack? Drive up to northstar and say "Pro GRT" out loud.