Results 1 to 40 of 40
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mr Bling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,578

    Trolling All Star ballot

    Who is THE nastiest troll around here?

    cast your vote now for the ultimate Troll award!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Former Homer...Ventana convert: extreme poseur!

  2. #2
    My cup runneth over
    Reputation: rmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,325
    It seems like most trolls get so little respect here as to not come back much.

  3. #3
    banned
    Reputation: gonzostrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,257
    I bet some consider many of my posts trolls. but I keep coming back. maybe I got dropped on my head too often as a small child.

  4. #4
    Outcast
    Reputation: Renegade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    8,589
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzostrike
    I bet some consider many of my posts trolls.
    maybe I got dropped on my head too often as a small child.
    or maybe not often enough.
    Gonzo...you? A troll? Naw. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know what length stem to have on my bike, what technology is okay and what isn't, and the proper style that we all must adhere to.
    But I wouldn't call you a troll......
    ****

  5. #5
    Neg reppers r my biatches
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,220
    easy, Aquadouchebag by a landslide!

  6. #6
    Negative Rep Points!!!!
    Reputation: Aquaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,034

    Who are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by gonzostrike
    I bet some consider many of my posts trolls. but I keep coming back. maybe I got dropped on my head too often as a small child.

    Gonz:

    What happened to you, man? You used to be such an angry, venomous, bitter, antagonistic, caustic chap. And I say that in a complimentary way. You see, I thought you were much more entertaining back in the old days.

    Now, we seem to have a kinder, gentler Gonzostrike. And I for one don't like it. Not one bit.

    Did you go through some sort of electroshock treatment? Or, are you on some type of sedatives?

    Please come back soon.


    And as for my vote? It's a tossup between Dastardly Buffoon, Fo Putzzle, or JOD.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Aquaholic; 01-30-2006 at 04:28 PM.
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

  7. #7
    Roy
    Roy is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Roy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade
    Gonzo...you? A troll? Naw. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know what length stem to have on my bike, what technology is okay and what isn't, and the proper style that we all must adhere to.
    This means Gonz is head of the Turner standards committee. Failure to adhere to the appropriate standards means you are out of compliance.

  8. #8
    Knomer
    Reputation: Dusty Bottoms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic
    And as for my vote? It's a tossup between Dastardly Buffoon, Fo Putzzle, or JOD.
    More my style...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Director of Sales: Knolly Bikes

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Bottoms
    More my style...
    that's pretty fly - for a white guy....

    still a short bus at the end of the day...

  10. #10
    Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    Reputation: cactuscorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    12,942
    i vote for that kernel encrusted ex desrt dweller who cant tell the diff between a curbs height and a friggin canyon wall. what a poser! quick! someone call "poopy head" on this moron.
    No, I'm NOT back!

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: DLine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    668
    I miss Pete, Steve3, and Davide. All on different levels. Not all really trolls, either, but annoying/entertaining all the same.

    Currently, the best composed trolls have to belong to DB. Good fun, all of it.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: esquire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,653

    Imho!!!

    My favorite by far is Jaybo... come on now guys, give him/her some love....

    I like Gonz, no trolling there...

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Jewell of D(enial)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    468
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic
    And as for my vote? It's a tossup between Dastardly Buffoon, Fo Putzzle, or JOD.
    Shut it man and quit sneaking up on innocent riders and staring at their butts...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bicycles have no walls.
    -Paul Cornish

  14. #14
    Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    Reputation: cactuscorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    12,942
    yeah, like that guy wasnt taunting him as they headed into the woods. whats that i hear? the lusty sounds of banjo music?
    No, I'm NOT back!

  15. #15
    Daniel the Dog
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,752

    Darn right!

    Quote Originally Posted by esquire
    My favorite by far is Jaybo... come on now guys, give him/her some love....

    I like Gonz, no trolling there...
    I have to be in the top two with Tscheezy.

    Jaybo

    PS Esquire, I have to see that pic of you running into that tree with the F word. That had to be the funniest thing I have seen in years. All my buddies just laughed our tails off....

  16. #16
    Negative Rep Points!!!!
    Reputation: Aquaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewell of D(enial)
    Shut it man and quit sneaking up on innocent riders and staring at their butts...

    Ohhh is that right? Perhaps you'd like to tell the class who took this photo?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Aquaholic; 01-31-2006 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Look who's talkin'??????
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

  17. #17
    Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    Reputation: cactuscorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    12,942
    airwreck? can we ban his ass for this?
    No, I'm NOT back!

  18. #18
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    31,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic
    Ohhh is that right? Perhaps you'd like to tell the class who took this photo?
    I think I just went blind!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  19. #19
    Daniel the Dog
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,752

    Damn! I can't see....

    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE,
    I think I just went blind!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope Frances has a good attorney. Ugh!

    Jaybo

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Jewell of D(enial)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    468
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic
    Ohhh is that right? Perhaps you'd like to tell the class who took this photo?
    Don't mind this Aqua character...I mean, call me crazy, but I think he's drunk...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bicycles have no walls.
    -Paul Cornish

  21. #21
    PSI
    PSI is offline
    I want that one
    Reputation: PSI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,036
    can someone clear up the term?
    all i got was myth and dolls: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mr Bling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,578
    Quote Originally Posted by PSI
    can someone clear up the term?
    all i got was myth and dolls: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll
    You should have tried "trolling"

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
    Former Homer...Ventana convert: extreme poseur!

  23. #23
    PSI
    PSI is offline
    I want that one
    Reputation: PSI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,036
    Quote Originally Posted by accident prone
    You should have tried "trolling"

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
    ah. i have a useability issue with wikipedia

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation: esquire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,653

    No problem there...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybo
    I have to be in the top two with Tscheezy.

    Jaybo

    PS Esquire, I have to see that pic of you running into that tree with the F word. That had to be the funniest thing I have seen in years. All my buddies just laughed our tails off....
    Here you go, its right here for the world to see. http://www.boutiquebikes.com/index.p...electcat&cat=1

    What most don't realize is that it was just me and my camera in the woods. After it happened, and the blood stopped ooooozing out, I laughed my a$$ off too. If you can't laugh at yourself, you have no business laughing at other people. Since I laugh at you all the time, I have to say that...

  25. #25
    Toby Wong?
    Reputation: Tappoix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,307
    Miler High Life and freshly chilled barbituates.We salute you, Mr. 70's Disco-fro Man.

  26. #26
    Negative Rep Points!!!!
    Reputation: Aquaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewell of D(enial)
    Don't mind this Aqua character...I mean, call me crazy, but I think he's drunk...

    You're getting in way over your pretty little bird caged head.



    I hate all of you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

  27. #27
    Lay off the Levers
    Reputation: Bikezilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,128
    Woah, this is getting harsh!
    It's all fun and games now, until somebody looses an eye.
    Faster is better, even when it's not.

  28. #28
    Daniel the Dog
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,752

    Didn't know about the blood

    Quote Originally Posted by esquire
    Here you go, its right here for the world to see. http://www.boutiquebikes.com/index.p...electcat&cat=1

    What most don't realize is that it was just me and my camera in the woods. After it happened, and the blood stopped ooooozing out, I laughed my a$$ off too. If you can't laugh at yourself, you have no business laughing at other people. Since I laugh at you all the time, I have to say that...
    If there is blood it isn't as funny. I guess broken bones dampen the fun too. I was doing wheelies one time and went over backwards knocking the wind out of me and wrecking my helmet. I thought my friends were going to die laughing. Basta*ds! Hurt like a mofo.

    Jaybo

  29. #29
    banned
    Reputation: gonzostrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy
    This means Gonz is head of the Turner standards committee. Failure to adhere to the appropriate standards means you are out of compliance.
    thank you Roy. point of order: my standards are SUPREME!

  30. #30
    banned
    Reputation: gonzostrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade
    or maybe not often enough.
    Gonzo...you? A troll? Naw. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know what length stem to have on my bike, what technology is okay and what isn't, and the proper style that we all must adhere to.
    But I wouldn't call you a troll......
    the devil has an advocate, and I am he. if I didn't come in now and again to see the gomer homer latest, this place would be full of people buying DHR frames and putting a Nitrous-styled spec on them. you know, to get the flat back and proper leg extension/hip rocker for maximum climbing power. the status race would be to see who could build the lightest DHR and heaviest Nitrous. and for Pete's sake, the photos would continue to be homely and uninspired.

  31. #31
    Outcast
    Reputation: Renegade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    8,589
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzostrike
    the devil has an advocate, and I am he. if I didn't come in now and again to see the gomer homer latest, this place would be full of people buying DHR frames and putting a Nitrous-styled spec on them. you know, to get the flat back and proper leg extension/hip rocker for maximum climbing power. the status race would be to see who could build the lightest DHR and heaviest Nitrous. and for Pete's sake, the photos would continue to be homely and uninspired.
    Gonzo, I would guess that we owe you our grattitude for your unselfish service.
    ****

  32. #32
    banned
    Reputation: gonzostrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade
    Gonzo, I would guess that we owe you our grattitude for your unselfish service.
    you owe me more than gratitude, but I appreciate your admitting to being ungrateful!

  33. #33
    Just another FOCer
    Reputation: Winston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,371
    Esquire, do you want to give that full face helmet a plug? Looks like it served you well.

    Quote Originally Posted by esquire
    Here you go, its right here for the world to see. http://www.boutiquebikes.com/index.p...electcat&cat=1

    What most don't realize is that it was just me and my camera in the woods. After it happened, and the blood stopped ooooozing out, I laughed my a$$ off too. If you can't laugh at yourself, you have no business laughing at other people. Since I laugh at you all the time, I have to say that...
    "I hope your gravity droppers all seize up....BASTIDS." - Aquaholic

    NLZ
    The Path Bike Shop
    Winston presents - Socal Videos

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation: esquire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,653

    Good idea...

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston
    Esquire, do you want to give that full face helmet a plug? Looks like it served you well.
    I still have it, its an old 2002 661 matte black full bravo. I love that helmet, and its still my primary one for DH, dings, scratches, cracks and all. I know, I know, get rid of it, its a hazzard...well, guess what, I've tried 4 times to get a new one, and each time I get a new one out of the box at the mountain....some slimy bastid says, "Hey, I like that helmet, can I buy it?" And, of course, me being a cheap prik, will always look at my old helmet that still works, go to my bike where there's a calculator mounted to the handlebar, add 20% to cost, and hand it over.

    Then later that night, I drink the proceeds and salute my old helmet....

    Oh, and I've got an even better video ready to go, that we shot this weekend at the annual DH snow races. 12' drop to face plant....missed the tranny entirely. Kids fine, so its ok to laugh.

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mr Bling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,578
    Quote Originally Posted by esquire
    I still have it, its an old 2002 661 matte black full bravo. I love that helmet, and its still my primary one for DH, dings, scratches, cracks and all. I know, I know, get rid of it, its a hazzard...well, guess what, I've tried 4 times to get a new one, and each time I get a new one out of the box at the mountain....some slimy bastid says, "Hey, I like that helmet, can I buy it?" And, of course, me being a cheap prik, will always look at my old helmet that still works, go to my bike where there's a calculator mounted to the handlebar, add 20% to cost, and hand it over.

    Then later that night, I drink the proceeds and salute my old helmet....

    Oh, and I've got an even better video ready to go, that we shot this weekend at the annual DH snow races. 12' drop to face plant....missed the tranny entirely. Kids fine, so its ok to laugh.
    BTW have you guys seen the Atherton snow crash in Tignes?

    http://www.athertonracing.co.uk/content/view/38/2/

    talking about faceplant and large jumps!
    Former Homer...Ventana convert: extreme poseur!

  36. #36
    Just another FOCer
    Reputation: Winston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,371
    Thanks.

    You're a good man selling the shirt off your back for others out there on the trails.

    Quote Originally Posted by esquire
    I still have it, its an old 2002 661 matte black full bravo...
    "I hope your gravity droppers all seize up....BASTIDS." - Aquaholic

    NLZ
    The Path Bike Shop
    Winston presents - Socal Videos

  37. #37
    Leash Law Enforcer
    Reputation: Pinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,106

    I don't know about trolls, but . . .

    If we were to vote on avatars, FoShizzle and DustyB take the cake! There ain't nothing like puckered painted butt cheeks and classic WHAM photos to make a man run scared! I'm blinded everytime either one of those guys posts something!

  38. #38
    Knomer
    Reputation: Dusty Bottoms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    If we were to vote on avatars, FoShizzle and DustyB take the cake! There ain't nothing like puckered painted butt cheeks and classic WHAM photos to make a man run scared! I'm blinded everytime either one of those guys posts something!
    Hey there would you like to hang out some time?


    If "nastiest" is a Homer code word for eloquent, succinct, & knowledgeable.....I'm your man.
    Director of Sales: Knolly Bikes

  39. #39
    banned
    Reputation: gonzostrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Bottoms
    (1) Hey there would you like to hang out some time?


    If "nastiest" is a Homer code word for eloquent, succinct, & knowledgeable.....

    (2) I'm your man.
    something about (1) makes (2) a very loaded statement. what are you trying to say Dusty?

  40. #40
    i want spring!
    Reputation: Dirty Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    478

    Wtf!?!?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic
    Ohhh is that right? Perhaps you'd like to tell the class who took this photo?

    WTF!?!?

    This isn't Playgurl forum! Get that pale whitey a$$ out of here!!

    Db
    Check out all these mountain biking t-shirts, hats, sweatshirts by Trail Hog today!

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

mtbr.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.