BBW
    mtbr member

"tight as a man's anus"

'
    The new hex shafts.... and no creaking

Very nice

mtbr member
    I'd think there would be a hell of a lot of creaking with a mans tight anus.
    I only ride bikes to fill the time when I'm not skiing.

mtbr member
    there are many a tight anus in this forum...

Bandolero

Dueling Banjos

Quote Originally Posted by delnorte
    there are many a tight anus in this forum...
    They got "purty mouths" too.

See the trails, be one with FOO-MTB.
    Slow-core. -.. .-. .. -. -.- .... --- -- . -... .-. . .--

bump and grind
    Does Turner give out these new hex shafts? Mine is starting to creak.

Team Sanchez
    BBW, your avatar leads me to believe that you are an incredibly hot blond female, who has great taste in motorcycles and anal play. I like brunettes personally, but thanks for the heads up on the new upgrade.
    Team Sanchez; "Always hittin the upper lip"

Knomer
    Can someone elaborate here? Are we talking about pivot bolts? For what model years/design?
    Global Director of Sales: Knolly Bikes

BBW
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Bottoms
    Can someone elaborate here? Are we talking about pivot bolts? For what model years/design?
    DW... this babies Difference in pivot shaft grease spirals?? 09 DW 5Spot

When took mine apart I was shocked by the play they had, up to 3 mm of vertical play when moving the main link
    These are so tight that I had to use a rubber mallet to press them into the main link? and bolt them carefully to allow the link into the shafts
    No creaking as of a 1h test on the road hammering those cranks

Your Best Friend
    I'm still waiting on mine, Greg shipped them out early last week. Looking forward to the improvement in noise quality. Glad to hear they work so well!

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Any updates on the new shafts? Is the noise gone?

Mine have creaked pretty much since Day 1 (on day 3 now). I pulled the main links out to see if there was any grease in there from the drilled pivots (not much). I tried some antiseize first and it still seems to creak. One thing I did notice is that there seems to be a little play in the drive side link when inserting it into the pivot shafts. The non-drive side (side with the bolts) when on very tight. I'm wondering if this is causing the creak.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by wheatgerm

Mine have creaked pretty much since Day 1 (on day 3 now). I pulled the main links out to see if there was any grease in there from the drilled pivots (not much). I tried some antiseize first and it still seems to creak. One thing I did notice is that there seems to be a little play in the drive side link when inserting it into the pivot shafts. The non-drive side (side with the bolts) when on very tight. I'm wondering if this is causing the creak.
    There's something very wrong with the wording in this post when the name of the thread is "tight as a man's anus". We don't want to know what might be causing the creak you speak of...

mnt bike laws of physics

BBW is right

Tight is right!!!
    These babies were so tight, I had to grease her up to get 'em in.

Absolutely no creak at all afterwards. It's a good thing too cause there ain't no way I'm ever pulling it out ever again...no way!

BBW
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by delnorte
    There's something very wrong with the wording in this post when the name of the thread is "tight as a man's anus". We don't want to know what might be causing the creak you speak of...
    hahaha dude that's Borat who says that (I think refering to his wife when he met her)... too funny

BBW
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by wheatgerm

This cause the creaking sound and when they are tight everything is perfect.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    They do the trick. I was an early test mule, since I am known for being so gentle on equipment. No creaking for several months, now.
    The drive towards achievement and success is the motive power of civilization.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Thanks for the updates! I'll give Turner a call Monday and hopefully get shafted!

Your Best Friend
    Good luck. I've been waiting over two weeks for mine and that is since they told me they shipped.

BBW
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentfoe
    Good luck. I've been waiting over two weeks for mine and that is since they told me they shipped.
    Call again and check what happened; I got mine in like 5 days and I received a tracking number