Brass Nipples!

THC Little Creek Video: Final Cut

Complete as it's gonna get. No music, but I thought you might like the bits of commentary. The guy saying "this is better than Moab" is DT himself.

I tried to include as many of the attendees as I could. See who you can identify.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar6y2Qjwl4Q
    {Principal Skinner} Hmm. Whoever did this is in very deep trouble.
    {Martin} And a sloppy speller too. The preferred spelling of 'wiener' is w - i - e - n - e - r, although 'e - i' is an acceptable ethnic variant.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob the Wheelbuilder
    I tried to include as many of the attendees as I could. See who you can identify.
    Nice Bob, I like it. I think I spotted everyone but Barney.
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    very cool of ya to build that bob. and thanx again for one of the best trails ive ever ridden with some of the best hosts know to man.
    No, I'm NOT back!

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Cool!

For the lazy ones (I hope you don't mind Bob)

rr
    I don't do PC
    That was excellent Bob, that day and the porc shuttle were my fav's of the trip

word up my man! loved the beginnin and end. i was almost waitin for a "pimp my ride" episode on the passat. toss in a big audi motor from a AMLS car, sparco race interior bits, full VDO guage package, body mods, a rack of king cobra's up top, some 17's and wide sticky yokahama's, a turner logo paint scheme and a stupid sick sound system. dont forget the cooler, dvd and auto fold down flat screen built into the hatch for post ride entertainment! some flashing lights built into the existin system might be nice for those days im runnin late for the group ride. move over bubba jean! im commin through!
    No, I'm NOT back!

wrecking crew
    yum! I wanna go!
    ~~~

yeah ya do! i showed this vid to candycorn last night and it scared the crap outta her just watchin as we rode over those cracks no more than a foot from the edge of oblivion. pucker-meter close to max and a grin far beyond that. some better markings on the open slickrock areas and youve got a world class ride spot for everyone on the planet.

bob: good to hear squish and i werent the only ones havin a time of it findin our way.
    No, I'm NOT back!

Bike Snob
    Quote Originally Posted by cactuscorn
    yeah ya do! i showed this vid to candycorn last night and it scared the crap outta her just watchin as we rode over those cracks no more than a foot from the edge of oblivion. pucker-meter close to max and a grin far beyond that.
    The edge looks alot closer on film, I never remember even being nervous around the edge.
    I will never show this to the missus, she has a thing about falling from high places.

Good job Bob, I think you captured the best of what Little Creek has to offer.

what was wacky was lookin down through the cracks all the way into the valley floor. i recall some of em on a overhang so the view down was like bein on a glass porch on a trail in the clouds.

wasnt there a faster section of twisties in the trees not long before that or didnt the cam pick up the speed? maybe it was slower than i remember too. great vid of a incedible ride. a absolute not miss trail. thanx just one more time to bob and the whole sanchez crew.
    No, I'm NOT back!

mtbr member
    Thanks!
    It looks slow but you're pedaling over shifting plate rocks on sand so you and your suspension is workin a lot!
    I like the hollow sound those rocks make-you can hear it!
    Currently enjoying life Giant Trance Advanced 27.5/Rockshox Pike/Sram XX1
    Giant STP

Hisforever
    Thanks for the lunch break entertainment Bob.
    Jesus Saves

striker!
    Nice vid Bob. Helmet cam footage can be a little tedious but you have lots of cuts which really keeps it flowing good. Thanks for posting, looks like a lot of fun!

S