nocturnal oblivion

Thanks when thanks are due...Turner CS is impressive.

I had an alignment issue on an older 5 Spot and Turner absolutely came through. New frame, new rear triangle, and they (tried to) throw in a Cane Creek headset to help ease my transition to 44mm.
    The closing of Sapa's bike department slowed things a lot so if an order is really slow that's why.
    I had sent my frame in to be inspected, and Turner agreed the alignment was off. After realizing the jam Sapa was causing Dave was bothered that I didn't just sent pics so that I'd be able to ride in the meantime.

It really is impressive how well Turner backs up their product and customer service reputation. If I ever make down that way I'm buying those guys a round.
    "...like sex with the trail." - Boe

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Yes, it is great. Greg and the guys hooked me up with a bottom section of an old Nitrous rear triangle this past week. Turner is awesome about getting people back on their bikes quickly when they have the parts from trade ins. I got the parts the next day because I live close in SoCal. I just wish they had more clothes available because they would be something I would be proud to wear.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by TTTURNER View Post
    Yes, it is great. Greg and the guys hooked me up with a bottom section of an old Nitrous rear triangle this past week. Turner is awesome about getting people back on their bikes quickly when they have the parts from trade ins. I got the parts the next day because I live close in SoCal. I just wish they had more clothes available because they would be something I would be proud to wear.
    Hey, I wonder if that was part of the Nitrous I traded in a couple weeks ago. Either way, trade in parts availability is awesome.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ctopher63 View Post
    Hey, I wonder if that was part of the Nitrous I traded in a couple weeks ago. Either way, trade in parts availability is awesome.
    It's gotta be from your trade in. Greg could have easily made me wait for mine to be welded and heat treated. It was cool of him to offer me yours. It is a lot newer than mine. I have been running 2.3 Bronsons and they throw a lot of rocks in the narrow gaps.