mtbr member

Thanks Larry..rfx pics

Thanks for the upgrades Larry.
    I already have a set of WTB DH wheels, and I wanted a set of lighter wheels for everyday trail riding. Larry built up a nice set for me...hadleys w/ 819s (red, silver, blue nipples to go with my King HS)

THe 66sl is also from Larry @ MHC. Very stoked with this fork so far. Gets better every ride. Definatley running lower pressures than the manual suggests.

Thanks again Larry. Bike is pretty much dialed to my dream spec. Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've got a Stiffee
    Very nice, I may have to try one of those forks.....you all seem to be raving about them.

Team Sanchez
    Yo G, how's the Avalanche treating you? If Push doesn't come thru pretty soon with their DHX kits, I might have to sport a Chubbie.....

Hisforever
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice one Tim!

I am yet to ride the real deal, an AVY, yours is all blingy Ti to.

How goes it man?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-AIR
    Thanks for the upgrades Larry.
    I already have a set of WTB DH wheels, and I wanted a set of lighter wheels for everyday trail riding. Larry built up a nice set for me...hadleys w/ 819s (red, silver, blue nipples to go with my King HS)

THe 66sl is also from Larry @ MHC. Very stoked with this fork so far. Gets better every ride. Definatley running lower pressures than the manual suggests.

Thanks again Larry. Bike is pretty much dialed to my dream spec. Enjoy!

Sweet ride, congrats!

Did you by chance remove the Bomber sticker from your fork because it was crooked?

My 66 got here the other day and that Bomber sticker is on there so crooked it's comical, but in a not so funny way.

mtbr member

thanks for the compliments

A few answers:
    FXR
    " I may have to try one of those forks"
    The fork is great. I know you have a 36 Vanilla....that was my other choice. The only selling factor over the Vanilla for me was the adjustable travel. Right now I have it set at just over 6 inches. When I put on the DH wheels it will go up to 170mm. I am sure both are great forks, the 66 has great adjustments, I am blown away it is an air fork..with that said, I doubt you are missing much if anything, both seem really sweet.

El C & Shaheeb,
    The Avy is sweet. I couldn't justify dropping the coin on a new one......but Skullcrack was letting his go, and excepted an offer i couldn't refuse. This thing is sweet. Super plush, and controled. I came off a Romic, and this thing blows it away. I wouldn't say bottomless...after all it is only 6" we are talking about, but I couldn't amagine a better set up or the RFX. Amazingly it climbs way better than the Romic as well. Climbing the rear just hooks up with very little bob. Another plus....with the Ti spring it is lighter than the DHX Coil. I would highly recommend. Their CS seems really good also. I had a few ? and they picked up the phone both times, were super friendly, and excited to talk about their product.

ANDY
    The BOMBER stickers were on straight...I just like the stealth look. Funny your stickers were so misaligned. On that note, the same guy must have assembled my fork because one of the top cops was cross threaded and I had to ruin the threads to get it out...thats another story.

Hope that answered some questions...

Shaheeb check your PMs..sorry i was slacking...Aren't those 5" rockers killer. I wish they had the same effect on the new RFXs

mtbr member
    fancy nipple color scheme, and no pic?

Lay off the Levers
    What TIB said... that sounds killer we need more pix!
    Faster is better, even when it's not.

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    the bike looks just super! hope ya totally dig it. this is whats so cool about turners, ya just keep feedin em new bits and the smile remains. not much reason to get a new chassis for many years. unless its another turner.
    No, I'm NOT back!

Leash Law Enforcer
    That thing is hawwwwtttttt! The more I see these RFXs the more I think/know I need one!
    "I didn't even use crutches when I broke my leg!" - Aquaholic