Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack

team maxxis '07 signs superduper rider!

for those of ya who got to meet my young pal sammy (aka superdupercycles) at thc '06, he told me in a email last night that maxxis re-signed him for '07. its a small deal but a deal none the less. the kids gotta start somewhere.
    No, I'm NOT back!

rr
    I don't do PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cactuscorn
    for those of ya who got to meet my young pal sammy (aka superdupercycles) at thc '06, he told me in a email last night that maxxis re-signed him for '07. its a small deal but a deal none the less. the kids gotta start somewhere.
    Hey CC, tell Sam congrats for me, I'm sure he has a great crew up there in Boulder to ride with and support at the races but if he needs any help/advise then Kalan will be racing the MSC series full time this year, I believe Sam said he will be racing the series full time also.

Kman got a sponsorship with CoMotion sports and will be racing the 25-29 expert XC class, the boy will probably win a few races this year and his goal is to podium for the overall. He's getting a trick a$$ Yeti ASR with full '07 XTR, considering he won one race and finished 4th overall last year on a 27lb Specy trailbike he should do well on this rig. He's getting it in a few weeks and I will post up some pics. Let me know if Sam needs anything, I can put him in touch with Kalan, and tell him to come down to the Springs sometime.

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    ill shoot ya his email addy.
    No, I'm NOT back!

Members who have read this thread: 0