most of ya know know about whafes little "TA Relief Fund" plan we executed a few days back. many of ya didnt know what he was up to and for that were sorry but the plan was to keep it a secret till whafe handed it over. many of ya wanted in after the fact and thats very cool. ya can paypal whafe or ta himself i suppose, or do that and.....
this was dt's big idea that stemmed from the smaller ideas of a few others. honestly we tried doin this the 1st go around and it failed badly. not a thing showed up at turner hq so the box remained empty other than a cpl things that were arranged otherwise. dt will fill a frame sized box and ship it over but hes got some requests:[SIZE="4"]send somethin cool to ta via turner bikes![/SIZE]
1. nuthin new that wont clear customs without a extra charge. they get wierd when ya ship new goods overseas.send it all to:
2. no liquids. they wont ship beer or urine samples. sorry folks.
3. nuthin too big or too heavy. think of what will fit in a bike box and divide by 40 or so, the number of trinkets we hope to see and cram in the box. send somethin huge or heavy and dt will raise frame prices again to cover the shipping fees so please be kind when choosin yer gift. anything too big or too heavy will be split evenly amongst the turner crew and eaten for lunch.
4. nuthin alive. ta cant clean up his own crap right now much less the care for the cat ya wanna get rid of despite little suzies screams and promises to clean the litter box. and no sheep tidybeard. inflatable or not and i dont care if theyre still in the wrapper.
5. all gifts must be in hand at turner bikes by May 27 2008. the box will depart on the 28th.
6. other than the above, pretty much anything goes within reason. keep it small, light and fun. no soiled chamois or dirty speedos.
Turner Suspension Bicycles, Inc.thanx folks!
Attn: T.A. Care Package
41615 Date St. #105
Murrieta, CA. 92562
Results 1 to 18 of 18