mtbr member

Supergo Burner w/Manitou S.P.V. $949.99

Supergo has now added the Burner frame with the Manitour Swinger 3 SPV shock for $949.99. Lists all sizes where previous Burner offer with Fox only shows limited sizes left. Here is link: http://www.supergo.com/search_results.cfm?lmfg_id=274

Motion activated
    I'm sure Turner has his reasons. In my dealing with the company they apear to be a pretty stand up. Who knows.... I don't own a bike shop so it's none of my business.

That is a freaking good deal though. It could get people on Turners that may not have considered them before.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Wink Gotta get the word out

I think Turner is doing the right thing given the circumstances... Here in NorCal, there are very few Turner dealers and almost no stocking dealers. I ordered my Spot without having ridden one simply because there were no stocking dealers around. This way Turner can get the bikes out there to build awareness and demand. Hopefully with more people asking for Turners as people see more of them, bike shops will start stocking them (like they stock built Blurs...).

At their retail price, the Burner doesnt stand a chance of making a dent in the market between Blurs, VTs, Specialized, even the Truth's (despite the $ premium). At the Supergo price with SPV, it makes picking up a great 4-bar pretty hard to pass-up and really pushes the buzz for Turner.

My 0.02. (Now how can I hide another bike from the wife...)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve71
    I'm sure Turner has his reasons. In my dealing with the company they apear to be a pretty stand up. Who knows.... I don't own a bike shop so it's none of my business.

That is a freaking good deal though. It could get people on Turners that may not have considered them before.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Damn I just bought one the one with the fox!

It still rocks and it was a great deal