mtbr member
    Feb 2005

SPAM: Lyrik RC2DH Solo Air and Works 1.5deg Headset - fits Large 5 Spot

Sorry for the spam but I thought I'd post this here since this forum is a perfect audience for this sale. If you want to turn your large 2011+ 5Spot into a slack and low fun bike, this setup is perfect.

Up for sale is a nice used Rockshox Lyrik RC2DH Solo Air. 2011 model year. 1 1/8” steerer plenty long at 215mm (8.45 inches), 20mm Thru-Axle. I used this fork on a Turner 5-spot for one season. The fork functions perfectly, no leaks or slop. The only cosmetic blemish is at the very bottom of the left leg, where there are paint chips and a scratch on the nut (as shown in the pic). The stanchions are perfect and scratch free. It has a star-nut installed. It is currently set at 150mm, but can be changed up to 170mm travel internally.
    $450 Shipped. $420 for Local Pickup in Norcal bay area.

Up for sale is a used Works Components 1.5 Degree EC44 - ZS44 - Angle Headset (Semi-Integrated type). It was used with the above Lyrik in a Large 2011+ 5 Spot. It works perfectly with zero creaks unlike the Cane Creek Angleset. The bearings are super smooth and the headset works like new. This headset will fit any bike with a 44mm headtube that is between 130-136mm in length (i.e. Large 5Spot).
    - Fits headtube internal diameter - 44mm Upper - EC44, 44mm Lower - ZS44 (Semi Integrated Type)
    - To suit standard 1 1/8" steerer tube forks. (28.6 - 30.015)
    - 41mm OD, 45 x 45 Degree AC sealed bearings.
    - Insertion debth: 9mm Upper, 9mm Lower.
    - Cup Stack height upper 9mm - Total upper stack height inc bearing cover: 15mm
    - Cup Stack height lower 3mm - Total lower stack height inc crown - 6mm
    - Proudly machined in the UK from 6082 T6, Black Anodize finish
    - Complete with headset top-cap and star-nut.

This headset is to fit the common 'Semi Integrated' size - use the external cup as the upper cup to retain stock lower stack height
    $80 Shipped. $70 for Local Pickup in Norcal bay area.

If both fork and headset are purchased together, I will sell for $500 shipped for both items. Subtract $30 for local pickup.

I will take Paypal or cash if it’s a local purchase.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SPAM: Lyrik RC2DH Solo Air and Works 1.5deg Headset - fits Large 5 Spot-lyrik-front-lowers.jpg  

SPAM: Lyrik RC2DH Solo Air and Works 1.5deg Headset - fits Large 5 Spot-lyrik-full-view.jpg  

SPAM: Lyrik RC2DH Solo Air and Works 1.5deg Headset - fits Large 5 Spot-lyrik-paint-chips.jpg  

SPAM: Lyrik RC2DH Solo Air and Works 1.5deg Headset - fits Large 5 Spot-lyrik-rear-stanch.jpg  

SPAM: Lyrik RC2DH Solo Air and Works 1.5deg Headset - fits Large 5 Spot-lyrik-steerer-length.jpg  

SPAM: Lyrik RC2DH Solo Air and Works 1.5deg Headset - fits Large 5 Spot-works-headset.jpg  

MK_
    carpe mañana
    Don't forget to put all of the above info into a classified ad; otherwise this will get deleted by mods.

_MK
    "No man goes before his time -- unless the boss leaves early."
    -- Marx, Groucho

nocturnal oblivion
    What city are you in?
    "...like sex with the trail." - Boe

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MK_ View Post
    Don't forget to put all of the above info into a classified ad; otherwise this will get deleted by mods.

_MK
    Thanks, I wasn't aware of that. I just posted it in the classifieds.

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    South bay of Norcal bay area. Santa Clara