trail fairy

SPAM: JKs 08 DHR if only

SPAM: JKs 08 DHR if only, I wish oh bum here ya go dewds drool, I am, sometimes I hate the internet

JKs 2008 DHR
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

Lay off the Levers
    Damm that bike looks da sh!t

Faster is better, even when it's not.

trail fairy
    Its even hotter in the flesh, I saw JK come outta the bottom of the Taniwha DH track in Roto Vegas and fell in love instantly with that color on the bike!

Reminded me of the OW factory Yamaha's and my project I wanted to do, it just looked fast and is...Be setup sweet too. His mrs has one in Pink DHR...

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

Outcast
    get rid of that P.O.S. fork, brakeset, stock rear shock, and headset and you could have a nice bike. Love the color.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    I'm not entirely sure that I'd want to own a pro racers old bike. But cool none the less.

trail fairy
    ahh wasn't trying to sell it for him just someone alerted me knowing I would be keen and 6months ago I woulda been but no good to me right now lol.

JK has retired though Im sure he hasn't slowed down, so it would be mint Im guessing, I haven't seen it for awhile, often good pros look after things very well, they have to or they don't finish, still I hear ya they throw down harder too

Just threw up there to look at

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

TLL
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade
    get rid of that P.O.S. fork, brakeset, stock rear shock, and headset and you could have a nice bike. Love the color.
    And the saddle and wheelset as well
    Hadley rear hub service here and here.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by trailadvent
    ahh wasn't trying to sell it for him just someone alerted me knowing I would be keen and 6months ago I woulda been but no good to me right now lol.

JK has retired though Im sure he hasn't slowed down, so it would be mint Im guessing, I haven't seen it for awhile, often good pros look after things very well, they have to or they don't finish, still I hear ya they throw down harder too

Just threw up there to look at

Yeah, I know most tyake care of their stuff pretty well, they still abuse the heck out of them. Even looking at my own DH bike which has been raced for a little over a season at a sport class level. A season sure does beat the crap out of bikes. Regardless of if they were maintained well or not.

And if that first part was directed at me, I wasn't trying to accuse you of spam.

trail fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rover Nick
    Yeah, I know most tyake care of their stuff pretty well, they still abuse the heck out of them. Even looking at my own DH bike which has been raced for a little over a season at a sport class level. A season sure does beat the crap out of bikes. Regardless of if they were maintained well or not.

And if that first part was directed at me, I wasn't trying to accuse you of spam.
    Sweet all good , I knew that just wanted to put it out there for all, ya right though, they do take a beating, Dh is hard on stuff no matter what, sorta think its pretty steep myself if I was interested, DH bikes here no matter the brand are a very small market and usually pretty cheap second hand, but haven't seen many Yellow!

Chur

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

mtbr member
    May 2008
    thats my old bike!
    ...brings a tear to my eye.