mtbr member

Slightly OT but still Homerish. Looking for a used small Turner for my wife....

The title is self-sufficient.
    Don't want to turn this place into a classified section but is there a better forum to ask that question?

My wife is petite she is 5' 3'' and I want swap her hardtail for a Turner FS. We often go to the Alps where the limits of her current Scott are frequently met. She rides what we could call "leisure-freeride-XC-all-moutain-enduro-bikeparkish-DJ" to use an Ellsworthian restricitve denomination.

I'll consider any suggestion, any Turner model.

PS: is that me or is it plainly impossible to browse through the classifieds. What a joyfull mess.
    Former Homer...Ventana convert: extreme poseur!

Just another Homer

I'm also

in the market for the same thing. Let me know if you get some extra offers. Primarily looking for a spot.
    I may not be as good as I once was.
    But I'm as good once, as I ever was.
    Toby Keith

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by accident prone
    PS: is that me or is it plainly impossible to browse through the classifieds. What a joyfull mess.
    I've always found the search engine on the classifieds to produce excellent results when simply inputting "Turner." I also employed the same strategy on eBay to find my wife a x-small XCE in mint condition with the XR rockers and a Romic shock. With a little patience and a few minutes each day you should be able to find a Burner, Flux, XCE or even a 5 Spot. Good luck.