stl_burner

To Sell a Burner.........Kind of Spammy

I have a L Silver Supergo Burner (bought last December) that I put a PUSH'd RP3 (200 lbs) and 4" rockers on about a month ago. How much can I ask for the frame and shock?

Spammy Time: I have an 04 Marathon SL I also purchased in December that I need to unload as well. How much should I ask for the package?

SingleTrackSal
    What!? You're going to unload a collectors item - a Horst-link Turner!

Check the completed auctions on eBay for Burners, there have been a couple sell recently, not as pimp as yours, just standard frames. However, I might be interested if the frame isn't too haggard. I had a silver, lg superho special I regretably sold to pay for tuition and am looking again (now that the financial aid genie has granted me a new bike wish!) for another frame. PM and let's talk!

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Any interest in selling the shock seperately? I am close to your weight and have the stock propedal R that came with my Burner that I could throw in as part trade. The shock embarrasingly has only about 100 miles on it.
    Riding slowly since 1977.

stl_burner

No, thanks.

No, thanks. Hopefully that shock and the rockers will help the frame sell, not that it needs help. The frame is now posted in the classifieds, though.

Quote Originally Posted by CDMC
    Any interest in selling the shock seperately? I am close to your weight and have the stock propedal R that came with my Burner that I could throw in as part trade. The shock embarrasingly has only about 100 miles on it.

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Understandable, thanks.
    Riding slowly since 1977.

not so super...
    You are going to replace it with another Turner....aren't you?
    Nothing to see here.

stl_burner

Of course.

Quote Originally Posted by SSINGA
    You are going to replace it with another Turner....aren't you?
    Ordering up a new Spot next week, built on the XC side. I didn't plan on doing this for a few years but I want to get in on the non TNT version. I'm aware that the TNT probably performs just as well as ICT/Horst/ABC/BBD but I just feel more confident with the current design.

Now, more importantly, to choose a fork. I'm thinking Float 130 R right now. Anyone have any comments or suggestions?

I guess I'll need a new handle as well. Anyone have suggestions on that? (This could be interesting.)