mtbr member
    Apr 2004

As seen on an Inauguration Day in-town ride

It's a new day. There's always hope for a better tomorrow. And since it was 65 degrees today (as S-Works can attest), I tore myself away from my desk for a spin to the post office. I had a meeting today with an auditor from my business liability insurance company. He was from Minnesota, been here a week. As we stood on my front porch after the meeting, roasting in the January sunshine, he said "back home, it snows every other day and there's no hope of warm temps like this until late Spring." I told him to enjoy it while it lasts because there's always a blizzard on the way here. Not today, though! Or tomorrow, or...
    Last edited by xcguy; 04-03-2011 at 11:01 AM.
    A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett

not so super...
    sheesh.....did they hire Renny to put the Direction decals on that pole?

mtbr member
    The warning should be of no concern since "violaters' will be prosecuted, but there is no warning for "violators"

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by NE2NM
    The warning should be of no concern since "violaters' will be prosecuted, but there is no warning for "violators"
    Good catch. I'd just assumed "violater" was an alternative spelling of "violator". Anyhoo, the upper sign was eye level as I was waiting at the light. Then I glanced down and saw what seemed to me a perfectly acceptable exception to that rule. Hey, I drink Great Divide Titan IPA. Good stuff.
    A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett