mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Sacrilege I know but, how much is a used 5 Spot frame worth?

Hey gang, I need some guidance here. I am vaguely considering offering my Spot frame for sale, but have no idea what kind of price I could get on it? She is an 05' model (purchased 04') Medium, Anodized Silver. Great condition, no crash damage etc. just a little of the usual cable and the decals are not perfect (but I have a complete spare set).

BTW, this is NOT an ad. I have not even decided to sell for sure, so please do not start making offers. I am just trying get an idea of how much I could recoup on it?

ibod

No, that's not phonetic
    I'd ask $1200 if it is great shape and be prepared to get negotiated down to $1100 or a grand depending on what shock it has, how many scuffs, etc.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Sad but true I guess, I have a Romic with 550 Ti spring and an RP3, which I was thinking of having Pushed. Would be painful to let go for a grand:-(

Thanks for swift response Tscheezy, headin out shortly due to 'her ladyship' but will dial back tomorrow to check thread.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Forgot to ask, anyone running a DUC32 on a Spot?

Would love to see photos / hear experience?

No, that's not phonetic
    There are a few DUC owners here. Do a search of this board for DUC and scan through the Spot setup database.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.