Dream it, Do it.

Roll Call! How many of you live in Western Washington?

I'm looking to do some gatherings of Turner owners in Western Washington and was just curious as to how many of you live in this area?
    Dirt Merchant Bikes
    www.dirtmerchantbikes.com
    Seattle area dealer for Turner Bikes & Cleary Bikes

mtbr member
    I still ride a Spot (splits time with my Chili) & I am in the area.
    ¡Geaux Tigers! - ¡Visca el Barça!

"Finer than frog hair!" - Lumberjack

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Spectre-----I ride a 27.5" Turner Flux (absolutely love it) and am in the area (south sound area). I used to have the 26" Flux till it got stolen and just upgraded to the new one as a replacement. Over the last few years, I've only seen 2 other Turners on the trails/at races. It's a shame because it's a GREAT brand! I get a lot of compliments on the bike though and the other riders know how strong of a reputation Turners have. I think it's wonderful Dirt Merchant Bikes has brought the Turner brand to the Seattle area. With the way enduro is growing around here, the Burner would be a killer choice for those events and the local trails. I'd swing by on your Duthie Demo Day to say "hi", but I'm heading out of town this week.

mtbr member
    some info;
    Dirt Merchant Bikes is holding our Spring Turner Demo Day on Saturday, April 25th in the clearing at Duthie Hill Park. Details for the demo are:

Date: April 25, 2015
    Time: 8am to 6pm (Last bikes go out at 5pm)
    Place: Duthie Hill Park Clearing

We will have 5 reservable time slots during the day with 3 Burner bikes (M, L & XL sizes) and 2 Flux bikes (M & L sizes) available during each time slot. Riders with reservation must be present at the start time for the reservation otherwise the demo bike will be given to other riders waiting for a demo bike. Available time slots will be:

8am, 10am, 12 noon, 2pm, 4pm

Reservations can be made at: Demos ? DIRT MERCHANT BIKES

Steps to reserve are:

1. Select Saturday, April 25th on the calendar
    2. Find the bike you would like to reserve
    3. Fill in the reservation form
    4. The regular demo cost of $35 will zero out in the checkout form
    5. Riders with reservations need to be present at the start of the reservation period or the demo bike will be loaned out to riders on the day-of wait list.

Feel free to e-mail me at jeff@dirtmerchantbikes.com with any questions.

Thanks & look forward to seeing you at Duthie next weekend.

Dream it, Do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by southacres View Post
    Spectre-----I ride a 27.5" Turner Flux (absolutely love it) and am in the area (south sound area). I used to have the 26" Flux till it got stolen and just upgraded to the new one as a replacement. Over the last few years, I've only seen 2 other Turners on the trails/at races. It's a shame because it's a GREAT brand! I get a lot of compliments on the bike though and the other riders know how strong of a reputation Turners have. I think it's wonderful Dirt Merchant Bikes has brought the Turner brand to the Seattle area. With the way enduro is growing around here, the Burner would be a killer choice for those events and the local trails. I'd swing by on your Duthie Demo Day to say "hi", but I'm heading out of town this week.
    Great to hear that. I'm excited to be partnered with Turner as well! There's a lot of hype out there now about mountain bikes and "new" technology. Some of it works, but a lot of it doesn't translate to real performance on the trail. Turners ride great and I feel that the best way to show that is to offer demo bikes.
    Dirt Merchant Bikes
    www.dirtmerchantbikes.com
    Seattle area dealer for Turner Bikes & Cleary Bikes

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Turner Sultan and Burner owner here in Seattle. Love the bikes, sometimes the creaky pivots are hard to diagnose/fix but it's a forever bike! The latest creak is from the type 2 SRAM XX1 RD!

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Long time Turner owner. 05 5 Spot, 05 6 Pack, 11 5 Spot and 14 Burner. Live in Grays Harbor. Like to invite you all down to Lake Sylvia in Montesano. Great trails, camping and close to town. Check out trail map. http://www.montesano.us/DocumentCenter/Home/View/394