mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Upset Revelation on 5 Spot

Right
    I have had a TALAS RLC (got the bushing knock, repaired and sold), had Pace RC41XCAM (waiting to come back from repair, used for SIX weeks), anyone had a pair of RS revelation on a 5 spot yet??
    Thinking these may solve my problem, feel a bit unlucky with forks this year.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbz
    Right
    I have had a TALAS RLC (got the bushing knock, repaired and sold), had Pace RC41XCAM (waiting to come back from repair, used for SIX weeks), anyone had a pair of RS revelation on a 5 spot yet??
    A friend of mine is running it on a 575 and is truly happy with it.
    Without going into details about the exact model and a third-party's feelings on a fork I have never tried:
    He says it rocks...

For what it's worth.
    Former Homer...Ventana convert: extreme poseur!

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    That's the other thing, does it come with pop-loc, pop-loc adjust, what do all the models mean? I know I DON'T want a mahogany fork tho...

not so super...
    Check out the AM1 or AMSL.
    Nothing to see here.

Full Monty Bike Bore
    Nov 2004

Omg

Right
    Geeze Robbz, "unlucky" you most defintely have been.

I thought my initial Nixon woes was bad enough but fortunately the RC41 bailed me out of that lickle problem. I'll be interested to hear what Pace id is wrong with your fork. A 6 wk turnaround + counting is not acceptable.

If you liked the feel of the TALAS and 41 then I'd steer away from Marz AM's 'cos they're gonna give a more laid back ride.

The RS Revelation does seem to be a good choice length wise, I also see that it's fairly light. Prob'ly gonna be a decent price too.
    Last edited by Farqui; 10-11-2005 at 03:39 AM.
    [SIZE="1"]Knobblies MTBing Blog

"Always carry a flagon of whisky in case of a snakebite, furthermore, always carry a snake" W.C.Fields[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Farqui
    Geeze Robbz, "unlucky" you most defintely have been.

I thought my initial Nixon woes was bad enough but fortunately the RC41 bailed me out of that lickle problem. I'll be interested to hear what Pace id is wrong with your fork. A 6 wk turnaround + counting is not acceptable.

If you liked the feel of the TALAS and 41 then I'd steer away from Marz AM's 'cos they're gonna give a more laid back ride.

The RS Revelation does seem to be a good choice length wise, I see that it's fairly light and I expect that it's gonna be a decent price too.

TFtuned are selling it, and reducing service cost after a year and do the warranty work. They'll have them next week. Thanks for ruining a summer's riding Pace.

Full Monty Bike Bore
    Nov 2004
    Thanks for ruining a summer's riding Pace.
    Pah, you wouldn't have enjoyed it. Way too dry

However, now that the weather is turning you'll have all that mud to play in
    [SIZE="1"]Knobblies MTBing Blog

"Always carry a flagon of whisky in case of a snakebite, furthermore, always carry a snake" W.C.Fields[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Farqui
    Pah, you wouldn't have enjoyed it. Way too dry

However, now that the weather is turning you'll have all that mud to play in
    LOL, moving to the quantocks in a few weeks so should be good