Work Shed...

Quick question..

I've been saving/looking for my 5-spot for a long while now and I'm getting pretty close. I noticed this auction and was wondering how much is to much to bid on it?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/2005-Turner-Five...QQcmdZViewItem

Also, are there any drawbacks to buying a used Turner??

mtbr member
    I bought my 5 Spot and my wife's XCE used. I don't think I'd ever pay over $1200 for a Spot, maybe $1300 but it'd have to be in absolutely mint condition. I also won't buy a used bike frame without being able to talk to the seller over the phone. Ask plenty of questions and get a ton of pictures, particularly of any damaged areas.

No, that's not phonetic
    That thing looks nice. I'd buy it for $2600 but probably no more. Turner is selling the demo bikes for another $600 with some nicer parts and you know they are in great shape and come with a full warranty.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

Work Shed...
    Quote Originally Posted by tscheezy
    That thing looks nice. I'd buy it for $2600 but probably no more. Turner is selling the demo bikes for another $600 with some nicer parts and you know they are in great shape and come with a full warranty.
    I figured that most if not all of the demo bikes would be gone by this point. I cannot get the turner page to load, do you happen to know who I could contact about the demo frames?

Pixie Dust Addict
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Rootberry
    I figured that most if not all of the demo bikes would be gone by this point. I cannot get the turner page to load, do you happen to know who I could contact about the demo frames?
    You can try sales-at-turnerbikes.com or call them at 951-677-1711.