mtbr member
    Mar 2005

Question(s) for Formula Puro Owners

Hey Everyone! I have a few questions regarding Hose Length Adjustment of the Frormula Puro K24 Brakes. I had to cut off some hose for the rear brake on my Spot and I had some differculty inserting the small rubber O-ring M from the diagram. The Bleed Kit comes with two and both times it became shredded when re-tightening. I don't see any other way to install it? Also when re-tightening threaded Bushing G, should it completely cover the threads of the banjo coupling L? The biconic H seems to stop the threaded bushing G from covering all the threads of banjo coupling L. Please help!

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Technical Specifications

Sadly,
    I can't find the technical specs that the Formula guys sent to me with the instructions. Either email or call Formula North America and ask for Chris. He will lead you through the banjo clip stuff.

These guys have been great and dare I say their customer service has been 'Turner like'.

Cheers,

Kane

RaD
    Trampelpfadbenutzer
    Sorry,no blinging Puro's here but I think you refer to Formular Oro brakes in general?
    I have the K18 and I have shortened the brakeline at the brake lever,was very straight forward and simple.
    Just unscrew the banjo from the lever,cut the hose,than pin in the new banjo, seal and nut,thigten it up.Than take both O-rings,one at the top and one at the bottom of the hollow screw and reinstal the brakeline to the lever.Use a torque wrench here.Bleed the brake,done.
    I may suggest to reread the manual or look ot for a poster called "Greg@FormulaUSA" or something like that.
    Unfortunatly he usualy post in the Brake-Forum.

Later
    RaD