mtbr member
    Jan 2004

put money down on a burner today

pretty sure i made the right decision. maybe you turner folks can help me calm my nerves, since i'm still not sure if a 3.6" four-bar is better than a 5" single pivot (heckler). still, when i pay off this bike in june, i'm gonna be the happiest guy ever.

mtbr member

No doubt you will love the frame, but

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan
    pretty sure i made the right decision. maybe you turner folks can help me calm my nerves, since i'm still not sure if a 3.6" four-bar is better than a 5" single pivot (heckler). still, when i pay off this bike in june, i'm gonna be the happiest guy ever.
    just be sure you will be happy with 3.6 - 4 ".If you really want a 5" travel bike ,you may not be happy down the road.I was in your position and ultimately ended up with a 5 Spot. The great price makes the decision that much harder. If I were you and really wanted a 5" travel bike, and couldn't afford a 5 Spot, I'd probably make a different choice. I have heard nothing but good things about the Heckler. Rich

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

You'll love it

You do realis 0.4" is about a centimetre... I'm sure in practice putting bigger tyres on and just enjoying the ride would get the same effect

Seriously, the money's down and the Burner is bloody brilliant. What colour did you order?

Roy
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan
    2 substantially different bikes - only your terrain and how you intend to ride either bike will dictate whether you made the right choice. Both are excellent frames.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by blippo_uk
    You do realis 0.4" is about a centimetre... I'm sure in practice putting bigger tyres on and just enjoying the ride would get the same effect

Seriously, the money's down and the Burner is bloody brilliant. What colour did you order?
    black, and eventually i'm going to put a green headset on it for a little individuality.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Cool

Cool,it will look great. Show us some pictures later.