mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Pushed Float R vs RP3 for Burner

Thinking of purchasing a Float R from Push. I am not interested in the RP3 and it's
    3 platforms. Is this a mistake?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Probably not, but it depends on you.

Quote Originally Posted by bikenut316
    Thinking of purchasing a Float R from Push. I am not interested in the RP3 and it's
    3 platforms. Is this a mistake?
    I have an RP3 on my XCE (basically a heavy duty Burner) and I honestly can't remember the last time I messed with the lever. If you're not the type of person to "fiddle" w/ your settings you'd probably be better off w/ the Float. I don't notice a lot of difference between the settings either. I wish I had saved the money.

Dave

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySchmoePong
    I have an RP3 on my XCE (basically a heavy duty Burner) and I honestly can't remember the last time I messed with the lever. If you're not the type of person to "fiddle" w/ your settings you'd probably be better off w/ the Float. I don't notice a lot of difference between the settings either. I wish I had saved the money.

Dave
    My thoery exactly. I ride fast xc with steep climbing. I want a shock valved for that. Don't plan on freeriding or downhilling with a Burner and if I did some small stuff, I'm sure it would be managable. I like to keep things simple. Getting used to full suspension is complicated enough.