Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

PUSH Linkage Bushings

22K views 109 replies 66 participants last post by  6thElement 
#1 ·
Hey guys/gals,

So....we got in raw material yesterday for our production PTX replacement linkage bushings for DW link Turner Frames. The question I have is for older TNT/HL owners. Is there still interest for bushing kits for those frames?

I was going to run a small amount of TNT/HL anyway because we still get the random call or email for them, but just figured I'd ask before ripping through all the material.

Happy Holidays!

Darren

#6 ·
What I don't understand is why would we use your bushing kits when Turner's work fine, and they are available for all models?
Sorry. For those of you unfamiliar with our previous kit, our PTX kit decreases dynamic friction by 50% increasing small bump sensitivity. It was very popular among TNT/HL owners, and we're just getting around to making them for DW bikes.

Push Industries - Turner Frame Pivot Kit

Darren

Attachments

#16 ·
Hey Darren,

Is there a way to get shipping through USPS?
Yes, we need to update the site. Small parts kits such as these normally go into a padded envelope and shipped Ground or USPS. Not a problem at all. You can specify that shipping in the "Notes" field at checkout, or obviously if you order over the phone.

Sheesh! I better get the lathe setup....didn't realize how hot these would be!

Darren

#21 ·
Hey guys/gals,

So....we got in raw material yesterday for our production PTX replacement linkage bushings for DW link Turner Frames. The question I have is for older TNT/HL owners. Is there still interest for bushing kits for those frames?

I was going to run a small amount of TNT/HL anyway because we still get the random call or email for them, but just figured I'd ask before ripping through all the material.

Happy Holidays!

Darren
Put me down for at least one set maybe two. How much $ would be the factor wether its two set or one. Thanks P.S. where we at with Vivid service/tunes?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.