PUSH Linkage Bushings

Printable View

• 12-20-2012
    PUSHIND
    PUSH Linkage Bushings
    Hey guys/gals,

So....we got in raw material yesterday for our production PTX replacement linkage bushings for DW link Turner Frames. The question I have is for older TNT/HL owners. Is there still interest for bushing kits for those frames?

I was going to run a small amount of TNT/HL anyway because we still get the random call or email for them, but just figured I'd ask before ripping through all the material.

Happy Holidays!

Darren
  • 12-20-2012
    Nels
    Yes sir!! I'll take some of both flavors please :thumbsup:
  • 12-20-2012
    prooperator
    Tnt for me!
    Yes sir...I could use a rebuild.:cool:
  • 12-20-2012
    AlienRFX
    What I don't understand is why would we use your bushing kits when Turner's work fine, and they are available for all models?
  • 12-20-2012
    kreater
    yes please both TNT and DW. :thumbsup:
  • 12-20-2012
    PUSHIND
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

What I don't understand is why would we use your bushing kits when Turner's work fine, and they are available for all models?
    Sorry. For those of you unfamiliar with our previous kit, our PTX kit decreases dynamic friction by 50% increasing small bump sensitivity. It was very popular among TNT/HL owners, and we're just getting around to making them for DW bikes.

Push Industries - Turner Frame Pivot Kit

Darren
  • 12-20-2012
    outlaw
    I'm In!!!!!!
  • 12-20-2012
    ifouiripilay
    I'm in for dw version. I had to "fine tune" the oem ones. Though they provided better small bump compliance now they don't have exact tolerance and may provide uneven wear. This should be a fine solution! I'm sending a link to wife for a stocking stuffer.
  • 12-20-2012
    gmats
    Aloha,

I've been using these for a few years, I'd get another set for sure.
  • 12-20-2012
    mikkosan
    Yahoo! So that was the red material on the picture you posted. Great to hear! I'm in for the DW bushings!
  • 12-20-2012
    dhz
    Hey Darren,

Is there a way to get shipping through USPS?

thanks
  • 12-20-2012
    emrs0414
    YES!!!! I'm in for DW version... !!!
  • 12-20-2012
    wheatgerm
    I'll take a set or two of DW bushings.
  • 12-20-2012
    rc200
    I'd be interestd in the HL ones, have recently fitted a set to my 05 sixpack & the plushness over small stuff is miles better than standard ones,would like some for my 04 five spot
  • 12-20-2012
    BBW
    DW In!
  • 12-20-2012
    PUSHIND
    Quote:

Hey Darren,

Is there a way to get shipping through USPS?
    Yes, we need to update the site. Small parts kits such as these normally go into a padded envelope and shipped Ground or USPS. Not a problem at all. You can specify that shipping in the "Notes" field at checkout, or obviously if you order over the phone.

Sheesh! I better get the lathe setup....didn't realize how hot these would be!

Darren
  • 12-20-2012
    LncNuvue
    DW for me. Thanks.
  • 12-20-2012
    Dawgprimo
    I would be interested for the HL/TNT bushings for sure.:thumbsup:
    Tried before and you were always out of them.......
    :D
  • 12-20-2012
    watti
    HL for me.
  • 12-20-2012
    triphop
    Do your guys ship south of the border?
    Im in for a TNT set
  • 12-20-2012
    DHRracer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PUSHIND View Post
    Hey guys/gals,

So....we got in raw material yesterday for our production PTX replacement linkage bushings for DW link Turner Frames. The question I have is for older TNT/HL owners. Is there still interest for bushing kits for those frames?

I was going to run a small amount of TNT/HL anyway because we still get the random call or email for them, but just figured I'd ask before ripping through all the material.

Happy Holidays!

Darren

Put me down for at least one set maybe two. How much $ would be the factor wether its two set or one. Thanks P.S. where we at with Vivid service/tunes?
  • 12-20-2012
    edispilf
    Dude! this was way overdue, supposed to be early this year, or last year. I've been holding my breath for a while.

2x for my TNT. This bushing is hard to find when they're gone! My 5 spot is outlasting the rider.!
  • 12-20-2012
    Rideon
    Heck yeah, I want some small bump sensitivity. Will it make my GF love me more? ;)

1 DW set please.
  • 12-20-2012
    slowrider
    yes
    2 HL sets.
  • 12-20-2012
    BMF
    Tnt