Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    I ordered a set for TNT and a hat will I get an e-mail notice when they ship?

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Ordered a couple DW sets, plus some lovin' for my shock.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Has any stock been ordered by TFTuned yet?? Need DW sets here in the UK

My cup runneth over
    Anyone figure out the shipping options for bushings only? The order form appears to only have shock and fork options.

mtbr member
    The shopping cart needs to be updated to reflect small part ordering. If you select Return Ground shipping you will get he cheapest option as they ship in a simple padded envelope. You can also add into he Notes field that you would like economy shipping, or for it to specifically to go via UPS.

As for TF, I'm sure you'll have no problem getting kits from them. Shipments to them won't be far behind. I would recommend inquiring with them as to get on their list as we're going to work hard to accommodate everyone.

Darren

mtbr member

Update

Initial TNT/HL kits are done! Just putting the finishing touch on the upper stay bushing fit and I'll let those rip! Shop is closed but I'm in here working for you guys on New Years Eve!

I didn't order anywhere near enough material based on the demand so far, but I'll get more coming as soon as they can get it to us. Those of you that placed, or are placing, your orders early will see them start shipping in the next couple of days.

Thanks!

Darren
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PUSH Linkage Bushings-dw-bushing.jpg  

Grand Master Jedi
    Sweet! My order is already in so this is great to see!

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    i'll take a TNT set if you can post to the UK? the unbelievably bad weather has finally killed my 08 TNT RFX...

please reply if you can do the UK??

mtbr member
    I spoke with TF Tuned this morning and we will be preparing to send kits over to them very shortly. Please forward your inquiries to them so that they can get you order sorted.

Both kits began shipping today here in the USA.

Thanks!

Darren

DIY all the way
    Quote Originally Posted by PUSHIND View Post
    Sorry. For those of you unfamiliar with our previous kit, our PTX kit decreases dynamic friction by 50% increasing small bump sensitivity. It was very popular among TNT/HL owners, and we're just getting around to making them for DW bikes.

Push Industries - Turner Frame Pivot Kit

Darren
    Do you have a link to some info about the PTX material you use?

Magura

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    My DW kit shipped today and Invoice has 2 TNT/HL bushings as part of the kit? is this the case? here is what the invoice says..

2 Pivot Bushing: Turner HL/TNT 2000-2008.
    4 Pivot Bushing: Turner DW Link: Upper Stay
    4 Pivot Bushing: Turner DW Link: Lower
    PivotPivot Bushing Kit: Turner DW-Link 2009-2013

mtbr member
    My DW kit shipped today and Invoice has 2 TNT/HL bushings as part of the kit? is this the case? here is what the invoice says..

2 Pivot Bushing: Turner HL/TNT 2000-2008.
    4 Pivot Bushing: Turner DW Link: Upper Stay
    4 Pivot Bushing: Turner DW Link: Lower
    PivotPivot Bushing Kit: Turner DW-Link 2009-2013
    Yes the HL/TNT and DW bikes share the same main pivot bushings at the Rocker/Seat Tube pivot. I'm not sure why your invoice didn't reflect the updated description for the first two components. Regardless....you've got what you need on the way!

Darren

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Thanks, and by the way my monarch RC3 I got from you for my 2012 spot is killing it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! endless travel back there. waiting for your 34 float kits?

mtbr member
    between outlaw's shout-out and Darren's pic I have massive shock envy. O' for the days of Push/Monarch tuning.

Grand Master Jedi
    Darren,

Could you share the dimensions for the flange OD and thickness on these bushings?

I want to replace the standard rubber 'seals' with some proper quad-seal rings and I am just wondering what size to order.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Do you have a link to some info about the PTX material you use?
    The only info we have is what we supply the vendor in regards to what we're looking for. They then supply the material that meets the requirement.

Darren,

Could you share the dimensions for the flange OD and thickness on these bushings?

I want to replace the standard rubber 'seals' with some proper quad-seal rings and I am just wondering what size to order.

Any thoughts?
    0.860"(21.8mm) for Standard, and 0.925"(23.5mm) for lower DW link. Both approx. 0.05"(1.27mm) wide.

To bad we don't have these quite finished.....Would make a great combo to the frame pivot kits!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PUSH Linkage Bushings-eye-bushing.jpg  

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Darren,

What's the torque specs required when installing PTX bushing? I remember 100 in/lb from previous installation manual. That's low compared to 27 ft/lb Turner use. I remember I mushroomed the shaft when I used 27 ft/lb. I'm speaking for TNT spot.

mtbr member

Instructions

What's the torque specs required when installing PTX bushing? I remember 100 in/lb from previous installation manual. That's low compared to 27 ft/lb Turner use. I remember I mushroomed the shaft when I used 27 ft/lb. I'm speaking for TNT spot.
    Yeah, not sure how the instructions disappeared from the support tab of the site, but I reloaded them. Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.pushindustries.com/2009/m...ll%20Guide.pdf

As for the DW bikes, here's a link to the recommended spec's from Turner:

Turner Bikes - Basic Maintenance

Darren

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Hey Darren,

I'll take one of each, as the wife is still on her TNT RFX.

Moe

mtbr member
    Sep 2011

Measurement of DW Bushings

Hi,

Can somebody please provide the measurements of the DW Link bushings please? I am looking to source some from Igus as doing a cheap rebuild and looking for a cheaper alternative.

The required measurements are:

Shaft diameter d1
    Bearing width b1
    Flange thickness b2
    Outer diameter d2
    Flange diameter d3

Schematic of bushing: http://www.igus.co.uk/r05/staticCont...nitt_Zeich.gif

Link to Bushing Page on Igus: igus® Plain Bearing: iglidur® J

Thanks Neil
    Attached Images Attached Images  

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Good luck with that

Quote Originally Posted by neiloxford View Post
    Hi,

Can somebody please provide the measurements of the DW Link bushings please? I am looking to source some from Igus as doing a cheap rebuild and looking for a cheaper alternative.

The required measurements are:

Shaft diameter d1
    Bearing width b1
    Flange thickness b2
    Outer diameter d2
    Flange diameter d3

Schematic of bushing: http://www.igus.co.uk/r05/staticCont...nitt_Zeich.gif

Link to Bushing Page on Igus: igus® Plain Bearing: iglidur® J

Thanks Neil
    Measure your own stock bushings and go from there.
    A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    anybody fitted and ridden them yet, just ordered some from TFTune over her in the UK but curious as to how people are finding them

Ta

Dave

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vortexracing View Post
    anybody fitted and ridden them yet, just ordered some from TFTune over her in the UK but curious as to how people are finding them

Ta

Da
    ve
    Installed DW bushings weeks ago. Had an issue installing the main pivot bushings and ended up re-installing the Turner bushings at the main pivot and now I have a little stiction, but installed the Push bushings on the rest of the bike. Only a couple of rides since so still breaking them in. Darren was cool to send me another set of main pivot bushings since I ruined them trying to install. It's a real tight fit, and I think I need to sand down the pivot shaft on the next attempt. I'll update after more ride time and once I get the main pivot bushings installed.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhynohead View Post
    Installed DW bushings weeks ago. Had an issue installing the main pivot bushings and ended up re-installing the Turner bushings at the main pivot and now I have a little stiction, but installed the Push bushings on the rest of the bike. Only a couple of rides since so still breaking them in. Darren was cool to send me another set of main pivot bushings since I ruined them trying to install. It's a real tight fit, and I think I need to sand down the pivot shaft on the next attempt. I'll update after more ride time and once I get the main pivot bushings installed.
    rhyno, there should be no modifications necessary. You definitely don't want to sand down the hardcoat on the pivot pin. We've got hundreds of these installed without issue.

Darren

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Thanks for that. It confirms how I thought it all went apart/together.
    Have to fit mine when I get back from NZ and have time to ride and break them in.

Cheers
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by PUSHIND View Post
    Yeah, not sure how the instructions disappeared from the support tab of the site, but I reloaded them. Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.pushindustries.com/2009/m...ll%20Guide.pdf

As for the DW bikes, here's a link to the recommended spec's from Turner:

Turner Bikes - Basic Maintenance

Darren

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast