Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

PUSH Linkage Bushings

22K views 109 replies 66 participants last post by  6thElement 
#1 ·
Hey guys/gals,

So....we got in raw material yesterday for our production PTX replacement linkage bushings for DW link Turner Frames. The question I have is for older TNT/HL owners. Is there still interest for bushing kits for those frames?

I was going to run a small amount of TNT/HL anyway because we still get the random call or email for them, but just figured I'd ask before ripping through all the material.

Happy Holidays!

Darren

#43 ·
I'll take a set of TNT bushings. I just rebuilt my new-to-me TNT by taking some material off the existing bushings which had been overtightened and had mushroomed. A set of PUSH frame bushings mated to some of the new Fox IGUS shock bushings should take all of the sticktion out of the rear end.

#48 ·
We will be offering International shipping on our Products, NOT our Suspension Services. We will be accepting payment via Paypal for International orders at this point. If you are located in the UK you will need to go through Bicycle Suspension - TF Tuned Shox for PUSH products and services as they are our long term partner there. If you're in Europe, it may even be more convenient to use them.

If you're outside of the US and Canada and would like to place an order, send an email to sales@pushindustries.com and they'll get you going.

Darren

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.