PUSH Linkage Bushings

Printable View

• 12-21-2012
    rhynohead
    2 DW sets for me. One for the Spot and the other for the DW RFX <---just sayin'
  • 12-21-2012
    DHRracer
    They are back up on there site. Expected delivery is in Jan. I ordered a set for TNT. and did recieve conformation.
  • 12-21-2012
    mikkosan
    Darren, would you guys be willing to ship it out to the Philippines? Hopefully postage won't be too much.
  • 12-21-2012
    swan lee
    I'm in for HL if you can ship to the UK as well :-)
  • 12-21-2012
    Dutch
    HL for me too please.
  • 12-21-2012
    RipRoar
    oooooo, nice.,,just getting ready for a fresh DW build, Im in..
  • 12-21-2012
    saturnine
    i'd prefer rocker links that allow more travel or the ability to tune a monarch rt3!
  • 12-21-2012
    xcguy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mikkosan View Post
    Darren, would you guys be willing to ship it out to the Philippines? Hopefully postage won't be too much.

It might be cheaper for you to fly to Loveland and pick them up your own self :D
  • 12-21-2012
    Renegade
    Darren, yes, I would purchase a full set. My main swing-arm Push bushings on my horst link 5 spot finally gave up the ghost. I love the product; please save me a set.:thumbsup:
  • 12-22-2012
    richiebankrupt
    TNT for me. And can I get some push rockers too!
  • 12-23-2012
    2TurnersNotEnough
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rideon View Post
    Heck yeah, I want some small bump sensitivity. Will it make my GF love me more? ;)

1 DW set please.

Yes, but you have to be careful about too much sensitivity. It may lead to ending your ride prematurely. ;)
  • 12-23-2012
    cheezwhip
    Please count me in for a set of HL/TNT
  • 12-23-2012
    BBW
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 2TurnersNotEnough View Post
    Yes, but you have to be careful about too much sensitivity. It may lead to ending your ride prematurely. ;)

LMFAO :thumbsup:
  • 12-23-2012
    RaptorAddict
    I'll be in for two DW sets... I've been looking for these for quite a while!
  • 12-23-2012
    watti
    AArgh you old ,, no you young dirty old men...
  • 12-23-2012
    serhij
    I'd love to get a DW set, but PUSH is not shipping internationally and TF Tune is not selling Turner kit.. Darren, your call :-)
  • 12-24-2012
    Lucky7
    HL version would be great!
  • 12-24-2012
    jbf
    I'll take a set of TNT bushings. I just rebuilt my new-to-me TNT by taking some material off the existing bushings which had been overtightened and had mushroomed. A set of PUSH frame bushings mated to some of the new Fox IGUS shock bushings should take all of the sticktion out of the rear end.
  • 12-27-2012
    PUSHIND
    6 Attachment(s)
    Turner Bushings....Made Here, a photo essay
    HL/TNT Bushings will begin shipping tomorrow:
  • 12-28-2012
    rc200
    Darren, can you ship to the UK?
  • 12-28-2012
    watti
    Can you ship to Finland?
  • 12-28-2012
    mikkosan
    Let me know if you're open to shipping to the Philippines.
  • 12-28-2012
    PUSHIND
    We will be offering International shipping on our Products, NOT our Suspension Services. We will be accepting payment via Paypal for International orders at this point. If you are located in the UK you will need to go through Bicycle Suspension - TF Tuned Shox for PUSH products and services as they are our long term partner there. If you're in Europe, it may even be more convenient to use them.

If you're outside of the US and Canada and would like to place an order, send an email to sales@pushindustries.com and they'll get you going.

Darren
  • 12-28-2012
    wheatgerm
    Darren, do you have an ETA on the DW bushings?
  • 12-28-2012
    PUSHIND
    Quote:

Darren, do you have an ETA on the DW bushings?
    Hopefully sometime next week. I'm going to piggyback the DW bushing production with the current run of HL/TNT parts.

Darren