mtbr member

Hope Public appeal to Mr. Turner

Re: Help me help my Wife, we got to a color decision on my wife's new 5-Spot and are stymied by lack of availability of a small 2009 5-Spot.

If you have any compassion for a fellow married man, please miraculously produce one in Stardust Silver and send it onto Larry.
    We have a mutual friend here in Durango who may be working on bottle cages for you, I can beat on him if that helps
    Craig, Durango CO
    "Lighten up PAL" ... King Cage

Pixie Dust Addict
    Aug 2004
    I take it the private appeal didn't work? Best of luck on getting the miracle frame for the wife.

... I guess you won't be
    tell her it's either whatever dang color comes off the truck, or it's a bloomin' onion from Outback for her....
    Yes, we do indeed rock...http://www.myspace.com/spokedrunkies

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    Quote Originally Posted by 2TurnersNotEnough
    I take it the private appeal didn't work?
    funny stuff.
    No, I'm NOT back!

mtbr member
    Larry made the private appeal, I thought I might try to guilt Mr. Turner into it by bringing up the wife thing. If somehow I could connect my wife with his wife, I know it would get done, but then I'd owe him big time
    I suppose we can wait, I suggested the Flux instead, but she wanted more travel.
    That-a-girl
    Craig, Durango CO

trail fairy
    If ya love her get Larry or DT [Turner to send it to Spectrum Powder works or who ever they use} common bro pony up stop making excuses and moar threads just DO IT

Have I missed something

STOP Pissing around
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by trailadvent
    If ya love her get Larry or DT [Turner to send it to Spectrum Powder works or who ever they use} common bro pony up stop making excuses and moar threads just DO IT

Have I missed something

STOP Pissing around
    You have, there are no Small 5-Spots available in any color by way of Larry.
    And excessive threads never seems to be a concern on this forum, which is why this is one of the better, "moar" entertaining, forums
    I'm a Ventana rider myself, but that forum tends to be slow and less "colorful".
    Craig, Durango CO

trail fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrossman
    You have, there are no Small 5-Spots available in any color by way of Larry.
    And excessive threads never seems to be a concern on this forum, which is why this is one of the better, "moar" entertaining, forums
    I'm a Ventana rider myself, but that forum tends to be slow and less "colorful".
    Absolutely I agree, I was meaning moar about the color and getting it sorted with a custom painter like spectrum for the wifey, the rest ya bang on moar endless threads is a must
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs