mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Paid Spam: My Burner for sale (sob)

A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett

Moosehead
    awe hell xcg, let's have a moment of silence.....

hope your shoulder heals fast

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by moosehead
    awe hell xcg, let's have a moment of silence.....

hope your shoulder heals fast
    Me, too. Here's hoping everyone heals up fast. I'm not getting back on a bike till my shoulder feels 99%. The Burner deserves to be ridden in the meantime!
    A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett

mtbr member
    Really????

It's the end of an era. Hopefully soon to be replaced by something snazzier that starts with D and ends with W ...

How is the shoulder healing?

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nybike1971
    Really????

It's the end of an era. Hopefully soon to be replaced by something snazzier that starts with D and ends with W ...

How is the shoulder healing?
    I'm not trying to turn this into a "sympathy for xcguy" thread but it still hurts like hel!. Grindin' and poppin' and catchin'. Put my right hand on top of anywhere from where the clavicle attaches around my neck all the way past the point of my shoulder and it's still tender as all get out. Not nearly as bad as a broken this or broken that but still...I would NOT want to come down on it or my outstretched left hand at all. I wish I'd been going real fast when I crashed 'cause then I could say I'll go slower next time...but I was going slower! JRA, as we say.

Yeah, D + W + Spot or Flux would be in my future when I get back in a bike building mode. The Burner is something special, though. Perfect combination of everything for my riding style. It's selling with that Fox fork I think you pm'd me about a year or so ago. Remember? You can buy it now, with a Burner attached!