Team Sanchez

Paging Tscheezy's earring

Hey Cheese,

If you are coming back thru town, then it's time for me to introduce you to Grafton Mesa. Let me know if you have some time to ride it this week.

VanZilla

Bike Snob
    You can't expect people to want to ride w/ you, if you are constantly making fun of them.
    I however will continue to ride with you because I find your caustic, abhorant behavior endearing.

CGR

mtbr platinum member
    I can't believe the constant attitude that flows through the Turner board. Hey it was great riding with you St. George guys this past week. Looking forward to meeting up again next year.
    -Ryan
    I stopped driving my bike into my garage - I'm now protected with Roof Rack Ranger app for my iPhone.

Team Sanchez
    To know me is to love me. Besides....the single earring in the left ear is still in style up in Alaska.

Ryan,

Good riding with you. That XCE sure didn't slow you down. Look us up if you can get down to St. George this winter.

No, that's not phonetic
    I'm here. Bring it on, woman.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

Knomer
    God I love Grafton. Did Dean ever finish the upper section before he skipped town? I forget what he called it.
    Global Director of Sales: Knolly Bikes

Bike Snob
    Dusty Bottoms]God I love Grafton. Did Dean ever finish the upper section before he skipped town? I forget what he called it

Are you referring to "Show Me The Money"? If so it is complete but I don't think Deano did much work on it.

Knomer
    Quote Originally Posted by can't get right
    Dusty Bottoms]God I love Grafton. Did Dean ever finish the upper section before he skipped town? I forget what he called it

Are you referring to "Show Me The Money"? If so it is complete but I don't think Deano did much work on it.
    Well, you know he likes to make it sound like he created every trail in the southwest. I was just along for the ride, but had to listen to his stories while his dog bit my front tire.
    Global Director of Sales: Knolly Bikes

Team Sanchez
    Where were you today homeboy? CGR and I were all ready to meet you at little creek this afternoon.

mtbr member

Fate!?

Quote Originally Posted by El Chingon
    Where were you today homeboy? CGR and I were all ready to meet you at little creek this afternoon.
    You should never leave another buddy behind, even if it's because I "work for the man" and can't get away. Did you not ride? Sorry if you didn't get out!

Baggies
    Last edited by Lycra FR; 10-13-2005 at 02:34 PM.

No, that's not phonetic
    Where was I? Where were YOU?? I rode Little Creek yesterday (alone) and today with Bob. Good times. We rode every inch of the place. Big loop, little loop, all the side spurs and playgrounds, the north point loop, a solid 4.5 hours. Beautiful day to boot.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.