No, that's not phonetic

Cool-blue Rhythm Paging Team Sanchez and the St G. delegation

Hey boyz. We're back in town and will probably ride Little Creek tomorrow, and maybe a short one on Saturday before packing up and flying out of Vegas Saturday evening. Anyone up for some loops? You can reply here, PM me, email, or hit our cell. I will try to check this again before evening.

Take it easy.

Barny and the cheeze.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

mtbr member
    TS, check your email. I'm game if I can be back home by 2pm.
    Last edited by CrashTheDOG; 10-04-2007 at 05:28 PM.

Team Sanchez
    I'm out. I"m putting in 56 on the road bike in the morning, and then my wife is leaving for Moab for a ladies weekend, and I'm stuck with my 3 girls for the weekend. Good riding with you again Tscheez. We'll catch you again in the spring.

Living the Dream

Freaking Raodie

Quote Originally Posted by El Chingon
    I'm out. I"m putting in 56 on the road bike in the morning, and then my wife is leaving for Moab for a ladies weekend, and I'm stuck with my 3 girls for the weekend. Good riding with you again Tscheez. We'll catch you again in the spring.
    You cant dis a dude for a road ride. Beautiful Highline BTW, Ben. I just got mine painted "fancy copper" at Olympic. I will post pics next week when it is reassembled. I guess I have a borderline 07 model. I have a late 06 front triangle and V3 chain stays. I wish I had the top pull derailer that the 08's have. I hate running my cables under. I may eventually go to a single ring up front and run a Gammut or MRP. I don't like pedalling in my Granny. BTW, doesn't the Highline climb great. I know for my riding style, I probably should have gotten an RFX, but I just love the way the highline rides and I love the geometry (slack and low). I have pushed DH5.0 with the race treatment, but I may get a backup Roco TST air for the long days in the saddle.

Take Care
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

Team Sanchez
    Can't wait to see it Jon. The road ride kicked my butt this morning. We rode out to Zion National Park and back, with what seemed like a 30 mile an hour head wind up and back. The Highline pedals extremely well. I hate forsaking the dirt for the road, but we have a century coming up on the 20th, so gotta put the miles in.

mtbr member
    Top man using the Highline for a road ride!

Team Sanchez
    Umm....nah, I was on my road bike. I was just answering Alpenglow's questions out of order.