mtbr member

Paging Team Sanchez. El Chiggy to courtesy phone please.

Wasn't sure where I should post this. X-post from the Utah Forum.

Is the esteemed Team Sanchez still doing weekly Saturday rides to Gooseberry, Little Creek and surrounding climes? Last I heard the meeting place/time was 8:00 am at Chubs world hq in Hurricane.

If so.... is an old not-an-ER-doc, three-foot-to-flat neophyte Intense rider welcome?

Muchas Grasses.

mtbr member
    KRob, it's Shuntavi's OTB crowd that meets at Chums in Hurricane. We typically meet up at the Harts gas station off of Exit 10 in St. George. PM me or El Chingon and let us know which weekend you're planning on coming and we'll see what we're riding.

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    hey k - they let me ride with em so chances are theyll take anyone along. have fun and bring a freshly sharpened #2 pencil cuz yer about to be schooled! no, really, theyre a great group of super friendly folks with great trails. little creek was my fave.
    No, I'm NOT back!

Team Sanchez
    Little Creek it is. We'll meet at Hart's in Washington at 7:00am. PM me for directions.

El C.

mtbr member
    Si Senhor. I've got a coupla thing conspiring to wreck my perfectly laid plans, but as for now, I'm there.

mtbr member
    Just a note to give some well deserved public kudos to Team Sanchez ( I forgot to ask you guys where that name came from).

Crash the Dog, Can't Get Right, and LycraFR aka Ron, Mark and Kurt did a stellar job showing me (an old non-Homer dork) around the Little Creek Mesa last Saturday. Thanks again for the great ride. I really appreciated the tour and had a great time. Fun stuff.

El Chingon was feeling a bit under the weather and didn't make it but I hope to meet you next time: Get well soon.

Hey Ron, if any of those shots from the waterfall turned out, I'd love to see them.
    Last edited by KRob; 11-13-2006 at 11:10 PM.

long standing member
    Quote Originally Posted by KRob
    Just a note to give some well deserved public kudos to Team Sanchez ( I forgot to ask you guys where that name came from).
    Sanchez?

Team Sanchez
    Sorry I couldn't make it. I'm still down for the count. Sounds like Ron's family has got it now too. Starts with a sore throat, and progresses to body aches and the chills. A lot like my first night in prison.

Living the Dream

Man

Quote Originally Posted by El Chingon
    Sorry I couldn't make it. I'm still down for the count. Sounds like Starts with a sore throat, and progresses to body aches and the chills. A lot like my first night in prison.
    HIV is no Joke. Hope you get well soon and post some more great Southern Utah Pics. My 66SL ATA should be here by the end of the week. If you don't mind, could you post the HA & BB height of your new RFX with the 66 SL ATA.

Take Care,
    John
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

mtbr member
    Sorry I couldn't make it. I'm still down for the count. Sounds like Ron's family has got it now too. Starts with a sore throat, and progresses to body aches and the chills. A lot like my first night in prison.
    yeah, but you got over it quck when you felt the luv : get well quick and send more pictures

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Sorry I couldn't make it. I'm still down for the count. Sounds like Ron's family has got it now too. Starts with a sore throat, and progresses to body aches and the chills.
    What a bunch of utter garbage! The whole forum knows that mid-November is when next year's Speedos are released to the public. We know what you were doing last weekend!
    The drive towards achievement and success is the motive power of civilization.

Team Sanchez
    Alp, you're going to love that fork. Make sure you go over to the Suspension forum and read up on the setup of the 66 SL ATA. There are some important tips in that thread. As for the BB height and HA, I'm not even sure how to take those measurements. BTW....who's the new hot chick on Lost?

Team Sanchez
    LOL! Actually my new calendar will not be realeased until this February, assuming my wife doesn't put the Kaibosh on that trip. Can you say...one in the oven???

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    congrats buddy! not on the calender if ya didnt figure that one out all by yer lonesome. ill bet a gd yer kid is born bald, just like mommy. hehe.
    No, I'm NOT back!

mtbr member
    Hey Ron, if any of those shots from the waterfall turned out, I'd love to see them.
    Your wish is my command. Great meeting you, let us know next time you're in town.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Living the Dream

Are you refering to the "Other Doctor" Juliet

BTW....who's the new hot chick on Lost?
    that is Jack's Captor or the new castaway. I find the Juliet hot. No new episodes till February.
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by PCinSC
    So was it definition #2 that's supposed to apply?

"Sanchez is the dirtiest and smelliest of all living creatures. His odor strikes you with the force of a baseball bat to the head."

They didn't smell all that bad to me. Really very nice folk. Not smelly at all......really.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrashTheDOG
    Great meeting you, let us know next time you're in town.
    Hey thanks, Crash. Nice meeting you too. Sorry about the Intense content.

PS: Any climbing pics?

long standing member
    So was it definition #2 that's supposed to apply?
    I didn't even wanna venture a guess. I just looked up the definition of Sanchez, and that's what popped up.

"Sanchez is the dirtiest and smelliest of all living creatures. His odor strikes you with the force of a baseball bat to the head."
    That's kind of a twisted take on the ole spelling bee tactic, "...could you use that word in a sentence, please?"

They didn't smell all that bad to me. Really very nice folk. Not smelly at all......really.
    I'm sure that's true. Well...at least no worse that your average smelly mountain biker.

Just roll it......
    Quote Originally Posted by PCinSC
    I didn't even wanna venture a guess. I just looked up the definition of Sanchez, and that's what popped up.
    I always thought it was just a shortened version of dirty sanchez, but I'm likely wrong.

Gracia and Peat have a long-running competition where they actually do a version of the sanchez while riding their bikes in races, in videos, on the podium, etc. I don't think Peaty's even in the running anymore as Gracia's taken it to a whole new level.....the dude's really twisted.

EBX

mtbr member
    Any climbing pics?
    Sorry, no pics. Just video.

jrm
    mtbr member

this ones great..

[wanker
    1102 up, 536 down

George W Bush.

Wankers can't be trusted with their own ***** let alone anyone elses.
    Wreck the malls with cows on Harleys