Brass Nipples!

OT: Short BBall Clip

Here's a little video that explains why I've been riding so infrequently lately. I'm still in sport support mode (but I wouldn't have it any other way).

My son can dunk a basketball pretty easily, but never has done so in a game until last Friday.

His team was playing one of it's crosstown rivals and got off to a horrible 0-12 start. They clawed back all game and finally tied the score with a couple of minutes to go. One of the team's guards who is great at harassing players and stealing the ball makes a steal and passes off for a quick basket. On the next inbounds, he steals again and the result is my boy's first dunk.

The noise level was at a ten before the dunk. It was certainly at an eleven afterward. At first I was pissed that the guy in front waved his program in front of the camera just at the moment of of the dunk, but now I think it's a little bit funny.

Click Here
    {Principal Skinner} Hmm. Whoever did this is in very deep trouble.
    {Martin} And a sloppy speller too. The preferred spelling of 'wiener' is w - i - e - n - e - r, although 'e - i' is an acceptable ethnic variant.

mtbr member
    Very cool. Congrats. That boy deserves a Sultan or something.

Team Sanchez
    That's great Bob, but Sanchez misses you. Come Ride!

notabouttoseeyourlight
    That was freaking awesome! The entire stand on the other side jumped out of their seats at the same time...
    cycle tracks will abound in utopia.

Members who have read this thread: 0