mtbr member

Off-Season Swap-o-rama

So winter is upon us.

I'm looking to noodle with my rear shock for my Spot this off-season, and come up with a cheap coil (since I've never ridden one - and have a few rides where it might be fun), and an RP3/23 as an alternative to my DHXa. The DHX has been good, but I'd like the option of firming things up with a flick of a switch.

If anyone has an old Romic or a Vanilla they'd be willing to part with cheap, or a lightly used RP3/23, let me know. I might be interested in unloading my DHXa with both air sleeves as a trade - depends.

Thanks y'all.

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    yo d...

gots me one bad ass vanilla r straight from the hood. my boy john marking built it for me by hand just outta compton in big bear back in the day, yo. gots about 4 or 5 drive bys on it before it got to chillin in my crib. hit up my e-digits if yer down.
    No, I'm NOT back!

Bite Me.
    I would swap my DHXc 5.0 with the 500# spring for the DHX air if you're interested. PM me.
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

mtbr member

Classifieds

There were a couple in the classifieds last week. DGC is selling them. They are probably in great shape. There were two Vanilla RC shocks for sale for $100- I think. Sounds tempting...buy one for $100, and have Push dial it in for you????

Hopefully they are still available!
    TG

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

I have a romic i would swap or sell cheap . Has a ti spring,500lbs

still works fine . pm me if interested . Harry