trail fairy

Nursey day out wit dogbeach and sun

So we had a mini road trip me dog and nursey

Since only piccs I can contribute is the dog and nature here's some Maxxis and kiwi goodness in winter

Bit of single track yeah right

There's a dog in the back seat somewhere

One for tschezzy something fishy going on here

A Pohutakawa tree

Some hot bird action Tui's going for it singing away

Bath time for Maxxis this is how he feels about the drying towel

Food time, always likes a happy bone

he went to the vet also for his 3rd innoculation and was so good, Doc says hes very healthy strong heart, tookhis injection of the needle like a man this time not a aqueal or whimper didn't even move, even the thermometer up the jacksey didn't bother him, though he did get a little upset when the she Doc grabbed his nutz to see how they were doing, initally she only found one, but the thermoneter fixed that, so now gotta decide if hes going to be de nutted in a month or so and I'm dubious about micro chippiing

Anyways that was our mini road trip yesterday and outing was nice we had lots of fun though paying for it today, dam sore and stiff, though Maxxis had a blast loves the beach, birds water bit like daddy, and he slept like well a baby, hes been real good so smart, wonder where he gets that from
    chur

ta
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

mtbr member
    Man he is getting big fast.

Go for the microchip. they dont feel it, and it gives peace of mind to the owner in a worst case scenario.

Nice pics. I will take some tomorrow morning of the beach around the corner.

TJ

No, that's not phonetic
    Cool beans. Me and Barny want to come back to the land of the long white cloud some day. What a gorgeous place.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

Let's roll.
    Good Lord. Freakin' gorgeous. Nice pics and a beauty of a lab you got there.
    Bend, Oregon. Proof you don't have to die to get to heaven.

trail fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by 006_007
    Man he is getting big fast.

Go for the microchip. they dont feel it, and it gives peace of mind to the owner in a worst case scenario.

Nice pics. I will take some tomorrow morning of the beach around the corner.

TJ
    Ya I see and here ua on the benefits just the negs that have me worried, we PC crazy here ya don't know whats next, comon sense is not a word I use in local body politics or national for that matter Need more riders but hck with that never get to ride then

Awesome post away I love beach shotz apart from forests lakes and mountains next fav

Quote Originally Posted by tscheezy
    Cool beans. Me and Barny want to come back to the land of the long white cloud some day. What a gorgeous place.
    Def Ts thats just the back door out south 20mins from home either direction I hit a beach west or east which is nice, theres some stunning spotz also like to see Alaska you have some pretty awesome scenery there too

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

trail fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAirAndy
    Good Lord. Freakin' gorgeous. Nice pics and a beauty of a lab you got there.
    Chur small air, yeah, my nurse is calling him George Clooney he seems to be getting all the girls..

yeah Im now ab big lab fan I can see why people fall for them, so good natured, easy to train though we will still have some challenges I'm sure, puppy school next vet says hes already by passed stage one need to go to stage too obidence course! whooooo, actually looking fwd to that!

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    goin with the numbers guy on this 1. if i was smart, which im not, id chip the kids before its too late. they both have id tags with name, home addy and my cell number. theyve also both been fixed and thats a tough thing for me to have done but the bennies clearly outweigh the obvious trepidation of the proceedure. i found it hard to look em in the eye when they came home. felt guilty and shytty but its the right thing to do. helps keep em home too.

00's right... hes gettin big!
    No, I'm NOT back!

trail fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by cactuscorn
    goin with the numbers guy on this 1. if i was smart, which im not, id chip the kids before its too late. they both have id tags with name, home addy and my cell number. theyve also both been fixed and thats a tough thing for me to have done but the bennies clearly outweigh the obvious trepidation of the proceedure. i found it hard to look em in the eye when they came home. felt guilty and shytty but its the right thing to do. helps keep em home too.

00's right... hes gettin big!
    I hear ya's both, numbers guy LOL..

ya Im sorta more a collar and tag man myself, hes gonna be and is already my right hand man so I don't see him straying far, I just don't trust those nazis bastids, vet talked to me about all the positives but GPS and stuff freaks me a bit, like dam soon you'll be able to google the tag number and track my mtb rides, I ride to get away from those bugga's, um well gotta a month to chew the bone with him before deciding, Im farm covered so I can wangle out of it, its actualy compulsory now, normally can't register him without it so they say farms excempt!

Yer hes getting real big, he can jump in the car now, but I still have to lift him onto the bed and I feel that and him laying on me, Im geting cramp in my legs now, hes gonna be a big brute even the vet was impressed with his feet size and his head is massive! Such a goof ball though loves just throwing himself around, I'm enjoying him getting bigger though!

Chur though for advice guys gonna def think it through, talk some more with vet next time, some puppy school people maybe

chur..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

Expert Crasher
    great looking dog - +3 on the chip though. Unless they've marvelously improved since my lab mix got one 9 years ago - it's just a passive device that contains the coded owner's information for identification purposes. FWIW - my dog also wears a collar and tag (w/ mandatory rabies vaccination tag and a yellow serial # which corresponds to her microchip).
    Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances. Benjamin Franklin

mtbr member
    Pups growing up fast there TA, already looks much bigger. Thanks for the shots of the country side too, just like Cheezy said I gotta make it back to NZeed one of these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by turnerbikes
    in fact for trail type bikes I am tired of QR roady shite in general. Lets move on.

Toby Wong?
    hey everyone, look, it's his personal friggin' diary (or diarrhea)

IT'S A BIKE FORUM, YOU TOOL!

jesus, when did your injury make you the most needy homer in the world?
    lets not make it a religion, it is recreation

mtbr member
    Where's the picture of the nurse?

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tappoix
    hey everyone, look, it's his personal friggin' diary (or diarrhea)

IT'S A BIKE FORUM, YOU TOOL!

jesus, when did your injury make you the most needy homer in the world?
    I hope your joking

Anyway, thanks for the beach stoke TA. Good to see your getting out and the pup is looking good. He's going to make one hell of a riding partner.

I see your point on the chip. Sprocket has never strayed too far away from home and the one time she got picked up was when we moved to a new place where she was unfamiliar and got out. Luckily she had the dog tag and a fella found her and gave me a call.

i can't type the letter s
    Ya, beautiful countryside there TA! Nice to be so close to the shore. Maxxis is getting big fo shur! Thanks for the pics, a nice relaxing way to kill time here at the J-O-B.

... I guess you won't be
    Look out for the fish in that bay - they're a bit too easy to catch.

Yes, we do indeed rock...http://www.myspace.com/spokedrunkies

mtbr member
    Nice TA, good to see you are getting out! New Zealand does look gorgeous, I'd love to visit one day.

trail fairy
    Thanxguys, glad yer like the piccs, wasn't a big planned pic outing just a nice day!

Nurse is shy, nice lady but not ya type boys!

Still chewing on the chipper ? I like the benefits just not sure on the negs still thinking!

Nice fish lol, I do like a good Snapper or Kingi oh yeahh..

Ya all welcome to NZ anytime youll love it, riding is pretty good too, also great looking at your piccs too so keep em coming!

chur

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

Flyin Canine
    I like the pics of the scenery and dogs playing around. keep it up man!

trail fairy
    Chur SD glad ya liking something a bit different

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

TLL
    mtbr member
    Nice field trip there, TA, though you get minus points for not posting pix of the nurse. Still, that is some beautiful country there.
    Hadley rear hub service here and here.