Had my 09 Spot built up. Props to Curley and Peter @ Rage Cycles in Scottsdale for the advice on the front end and the build. Always a great shop to work with.
Kind of funny... when I first received the frame... I thought I was sent a woman's frame.
Been a great ride so far, still getting things dialed in. Also posted on setup thread.
* Frame Size & Color: Small Blue 2009 DWL Spot
* Rear Shock: Fox RP23
* Fork: 2008 Fox Talas RLC
* Brakes: Avid Elixir CR
* Shifter: XTR
* Cranks: XTR
* Front Derailleur: XTR
* Rear Derailleur: XTR Shadow
* Pedals: XTR
* Stem: Thomson X4
* Handlebar: RaceFace Carbon
* Seatpost: Thomson Masterpiece
* Seatpost Clamp: Hope
* Saddle: Specialized Format
* Bottom Bracket: Chris King (Butta!)
* Chainring: XTR
* Cassette: XTR
* Headset: Chris King
* Grips: Race Face
* Front Tire: Panaracer Rampage 2.1 Tubeless
* Front Rim: Mavic 819 Disc
* Front Hub: Chris King
* Rear Tire: Panaracer Rampage 2.1 Tubeless
* Rear Rim: Mavic 819 Disc
* Rear Hub: Chris King
* Spokes: DT Revolution and Comp Spokes
* Skewers: Hope
* Wheelbuilder - Gravy
Total weight... 27.7lbs.
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Thread: New 2009 SMALL DWL Spot
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »