Thread: Mosquito Times

Hisforever

Mosquito Times Video

Mosquitos suck. I couldnt sleep tonight because the mosquitos kept me up all night. Instead of suffering all night, I killed mosquitos and worked on this super short clip of nakallele action. I had planned to use it later with a much longer, nicer video. But this will do for now. I must have already killed 50mozzies with my bare hands. All the windows are shut, I wonder where the hell are they coming from? Anyway, enjoy the video my friends and I made.

This is my first attempt at making a video online. Please let me know what sucks,or whats retarded and needs help.

Cheers.
    Jesus Saves

Team Sanchez
    Loved it. Makes me want to get out and dig! I still haven't figured out how to download our video footage much less edit it. How's about putting a little music to it?

Bike Snob
    Handsome Rob, you really were up all night. What time is it there? Like 4am?
    Liked the movie, maybe some music in the back would set it off.
    What is with all the green stuff everywhere? Are they plants? I have seen them before on TV but I thought they were just fake.

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    robbie, you really need to find some flow, man. and wheres the big gnar finale? what a hack both on the bike and behind the editor! we go way bigger than that in the eye-oh-way! the only redeaming quality was the soundtrack. too bad nobody understood it was the new kurt cobain single. yer all pathetic loosers!
    No, I'm NOT back!

rr
    I don't do PC
    Good stuff, some tunes would work, but nice action!

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Sweet riding!

Just roll it......
    RJ, Nice vid and riding brotha...as always.

Question for ya....is that step up at the beginning something I've seen before? Looks like the one Watson hit in the collective with the ocean in the background. Maybe not, but it looks similar.

When you get out here next summer, we'll have some good rides for ya. More stuff being built every week locally.

Cheers,
    EB

nerfherder

I'm no expert on videos...

but it's the internet and everyone has an opinion. Music as the others have said. Perhaps cut the action a little tighter? Less run in and run out on some of the sequences. Simpler transitions? It's just my opinion but that scene to scene transition is ugly. Oh, how about some wire cam shots? J/K

Great riding, fun video, and some fun looking lines. Thanks for sharing.

involuntary dismounter
    nice place to ride and sweet skills! two enthusiastic thumbs up!
    Solo Trail Explorer and Granny Gear Ninja!

friends will help you move, good friends will help you move a body...

on a routine expedition
    I'm bummed, I can't see it. Does anyone else (on a Mac) get this message?

Sorry, this file is a secure streaming Windows Media file. Currently Windows Media Player for Macintosh does not support https.

Team Sanchez
    Looks sweet!

Team Sanchez
    Robbie, what bike is that you are on? I assumed it was the Highline, and now after watching the video again, it looks like a Ventana or an Azonic?

Weapon of Choice
    looks great dude, and the highline seems to rock the drops quite good indeed.

Hisforever

answers

El C & CGR, it was indeed late, 4am my time. the music would be cool, if ever the time comes, the music will go on the longer video if it ever happens.

Those green things are real plants. we have them everywhere unlike the big kind of rocks you guys have.

CC what can I say? ha ha were working on getting off our training wheels

EB, dude thats the area they were riding, most of their stuff is washed out and needs to be redone but the area has great potential, its been 3yrs now, lots of rain and snow...actually, that one drop is the same one watson apparently hit. all my buddys have been telling me its the same one. I need to go watch the video to see. The lip was tiny, we had to build it up...massive speed is sooo fun! then you get some air! wheeeeeeeeeeeee

sorry bout the mac compatibility.

Rob
    Last edited by SHAHEEB; 11-21-2006 at 09:39 PM.
    Jesus Saves

beer is good
    Yeah, I gotta agree with cc, I thought you would have gotten good with all that "practice"
    at the THC..... but I guess not

Nice vid R.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Steve
    "looking California, feeling Minnesota"

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    see what i mean? the guy cant even climb. if it gets steep he just turns around and goes back home. how embarrasing for his parents, ta and dh. its just a shame when ya know how hard they tried.
    No, I'm NOT back!

Hisforever
    Nels, that looks like the Holy Cross/Ribbon trail 'body bag'. If I'm not mistaken, the guy in the orange got claimed right? Luckily the shrubs caught the fall.

Anyway, Super fun riding we did during the THC.

Thanks again to the Turner homeys and everyone else for coming out. It was a blast!
    shaheeb
    Jesus Saves

FM
    luxatio erecta
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullCrack
    I'm bummed, I can't see it. Does anyone else (on a Mac) get this message?

Sorry, this file is a secure streaming Windows Media file. Currently Windows Media Player for Macintosh does not support https.
    Yup, not much we can do about it... Shaheeb, I'd be happy to host if you want, we can get it up on my site so folks can DL it. PM me if you want to make it work... it will take a little tinkering. Rock on.