Thread: Of Moot Detail

Front Range, Colorado

Good job! Of Moot Detail

I know this is probably the wrong forum to ask, but here it is anyway. I am going to be in Steamboat Springs Colorado on a ski trip next week. I have been there many times as Colorado is my old stomping grounds. Although all the time I lived there I have never visited the Moots factory in Steamboat. So I figure this would be a great way to spend an off day of skiing. I have been all over the Moots web site and have been unable to get an address on the factory. If anyone out there knows the address, that would be of great help. A printout of a map would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance. Jay
    Last edited by DIRTJUNKIE; 03-15-2006 at 12:11 AM.

No, that's not phonetic
    According to google:

Moots Cycles
    2545 Copper Ridge Drive
    Steamboat Springs, CO 80487

Get directions on MapBlast.com or something?
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

bwc
    mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Its just across the street from where I work - above address is correct. About a mile past downtown. Turn right at light and then the next right. Give them a call - I think they give tours so long as they are not buried. Cool place.

Team Blindspot
    Quote Originally Posted by bwc
    Its just across the street from where I work - above address is correct. About a mile past downtown. Turn right at light and then the next right. Give them a call - I think they give tours so long as they are not buried. Cool place.
    Yup, head west out of town, there's a 7-11 at that corner where you turn right and it on your right hand side.
    Astigmatic Visionary

Now with flavor!!
    When I did the continental divide trip in 2000 we went through steamboat. One of the guys with us has a ybb and wanted to take a tour. We stopped by there and got shown around. Nice folks. It was cool seeing the aluminum and steel prototypes hanging around.
    STRAVA: Enabling dorks everywhere to get trails shut down........ all for the sake of a race on the internet.

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by tscheezy
    According to google:

Moots Cycles
    2545 Copper Ridge Drive
    Steamboat Springs, CO 80487

Get directions on MapBlast.com or something?
    Thankyou for the address, I did a quick mapquest of it and I am good to go.