My cup runneth over

MHC - customer service excellence

Just wanted to recognize what many of you already know - Larry rocks! In the day and age when bike shop CS frequently bites, Larry continues to deliver.

Larry has provided me loaner parts at no charge and when a certain fork manufacturer appeared to be completely dropping the ball, went as far as to purchase a new fork for me with the expectation that if the manufacturer did eventually come through, he would keep that one.

Thanks, Larry!

jra
    Yep. I just finished making my *latest* contribution to the Larry's Kidz College Fund...

MK_
    carpe maņana
    Just got a call from Larry, the DHX Airs have arrived and were shipped out to respective new owners today. I should have mine tomorrow! And at what great price.

_MK
    "No man goes before his time -- unless the boss leaves early."
    -- Marx, Groucho

Neg reppers r my biatches
    Quote Originally Posted by rmac
    Just wanted to recognize what many of you already know - Larry rocks! In the day and age when bike shop CS frequently bites, Larry continues to deliver.

Larry has provided me loaner parts at no charge and when a certain fork manufacturer appeared to be completely dropping the ball, went as far as to purchase a new fork for me with the expectation that if the manufacturer did eventually come through, he would keep that one.

Thanks, Larry!
    No doubt....Larry is the dawg for sure, even if his posse includes biznitches like Squeaky and El Beastro

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    I have to agree, Larry is the dog's danglers when it comes to prices and customer service. His shipping costs are also second to none. He'll be getting my flux to me very very soon...

Daniel the Dog
    Mar 2008

Sounds good

Thanks, Larry!
    However, I have heard you are a sketchy character. He must be a good guy to lend you parts . I have never purchased anything from him. Does he ship quick? I usually just buzz over to Universal and get what I need since they are local (and Performance because they whore stuff out so cheap at times). Larry seems to know what he is talking about also...a nicety in this marketing world with such wild claims....

Jaybo

Bodhisattva
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    No doubt....Larry is the dawg for sure, even if his posse includes biznitches like Squeaky and El Beastro
    I'm looking forward to punishing you in August my nizzle

Here's a picture I came across of FoShizzle working on his new car (I heard it doesn't have suspension).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life....the original terminal illness

not so super...
    OMG - coffee everywhere Warm coffee does wonders for your sinus

Bwaaaahahahahahahahah (gasp) hahahahahahahahahah
    Nothing to see here.

Neg reppers r my biatches
    dude....that is SO FUNNY there is no way I will even attempt a comeback!!!!!

Daniel the Dog
    Mar 2008

My eyes....

I can't see! Gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That should be illegal.

Jaybo

allways exhausted

Good job!

Thanks, Larry!
    Ja! Great CS!
    Even for us customers from good OLD Europe.
    Great Prices, quick delivery and no problems even with my "creative" shipment ideas via Keystone to Munich!

Thanks again, Larry.

My cup runneth over
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybo
    However, I have heard you are a sketchy character. He must be a good guy to lend you parts . I have never purchased anything from him. Does he ship quick? I usually just buzz over to Universal and get what I need since they are local (and Performance because they whore stuff out so cheap at times). Larry seems to know what he is talking about also...a nicety in this marketing world with such wild claims....

Jaybo
    He ships cheaply but not always quickly Squeaks is the sketchy character and it's usually reeeeally hard to NOT get a sketchy response out of Shizzle. If one of those two (or El Beastro) have responded to a thread I can't risk bringing it up at work - totally limits my goofing off.