Am not, had mine removed.

Is it me or did Interbike let you down.

It seems that every year I am amazed at the latest and greatest. But this year seems the only uplifting bike was the Pugsley which we saw last year. The rest may have been over shadowed by the HL/4Bar fiasco.

On that note, my $.02 which I give very little of here; If you ain't movin and shakin your getting stale and something had to change eventually, altough I to wish it did not have to. I sold my third XCE 2 days before the news broke and I'm kicking my self (it had a new powder coat black sparkley finish), but hey if you get cancer who cares, ride what you got and enjoy it. Anyhow take it easy on Dave, he's a nice guy and takes care of his customers, which in my experience is the best in the business with Santa Cruz taking a close second. Even if I did not have a spot I would still read this forum cause there are alot of guys here smarter than me.

That's something ain't it? She falls in a well, eyes go crossed. She gets kicked by a mule, they go back to normal. I don't know.............................................. ..............
    You want to ride behind someone who does something that?

770-271-9506

Pixie Dust Addict
    Aug 2004

A little OT here, but what the heck...

Quote Originally Posted by markz06
    It seems that every year I am amazed at the latest and greatest. But this year seems the only uplifting bike was the Pugsley which we saw last year. The rest may have been over shadowed by the HL/4Bar fiasco.
    Not a whole lot of originality. I'm not sure how many more carbon road bikes by esteemed road bike manufacturers such as Kona . My favorite booth was the Sycip/Rivendell/Retrotec/Phil Wood (the external BB bearing extractor tool and Phil Wood replacement BB bearings were really cool) was my favorite booth. It was the one (with Paragon Machine Works/King Cage a close second and Ventana third) that had the most soul. My most painful experience had to be getting roped into a discussion with a guy that tried to explain to me why a Cadillac branded bike was a good idea (anyone want a $5000 carbon road bike with a Cadillac head badge?). I wanted to claw my eyes out. However, I was reminded about what it is I like about Interbike when I was able to see bikes that I'll never see in a shop (the Exogrid Santana Tandem is the most egregious example).

mtbr member
    It didnt have alot of "Wow, thats cool" thing going on. Tuesday I checked out the new Turners and road a 6.6. Wed I hit the show, checked out the usuall booths, I think that the biggest suprises for me is the new custom wheelsets with the AL spokes, and the five-ten shoes. I demoed them at demo day, man these shoe's just flat rock! Try them on a set of flat bmx style pedals someday. Like wearing a set of Maxxis super tackies on your feet.

Am not, had mine removed.

Tacky

Quote Originally Posted by drumstix
    and the five-ten shoes. I demoed them at demo day, man these shoe's just flat rock! Try them on a set of flat bmx style pedals someday. Like wearing a set of Maxxis super tackies on your feet.
    I have some Impacts and can say they make it hard to adjust your feet on the downhills. Get them right because you have to pick your foot up off the pedal to make an adjustment. They are by far the best flat pedal shoe, just wish they had some neon or somthing.

As for the cool vendors there, any chance there are any pictures posted?
    You want to ride behind someone who does something that?

770-271-9506

not so super...
    Quote Originally Posted by drumstix
    It didnt have alot of "Wow, thats cool" thing going on. Tuesday I checked out the new Turners and road a 6.6. Wed I hit the show, checked out the usuall booths, I think that the biggest suprises for me is the new custom wheelsets with the AL spokes, and the five-ten shoes. I demoed them at demo day, man these shoe's just flat rock! Try them on a set of flat bmx style pedals someday. Like wearing a set of Maxxis super tackies on your feet.
    Still have the original Intense version - only now, the ugly blue and orange color scheme matches my bike
    Nothing to see here.