wait a minute....

Manitou swinger on a 5spot?

I have one with the same eye to eye length. Its a 3 way and a lot lighter than the romic.Has anyone used this on a spot? And can I find spacers to make fit? I also have a minute 1 fork. There is a vanilla 125 on there now and it is a lot heavier than the minute. Coil over oil is nice because it rides great and I dont have to screw around with a pump. Will a switch from coil to air springs be worth it?

jun
    mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    I have one on my XCE and it works fine. It is on par w/ the Romic because of its adjustability. You may have trouble finding spacers. Casey (he's gone now) got me some spacers from a Burner and I had to grind them down a tad.
    Last edited by jun; 10-05-2005 at 10:52 PM. Reason: trying to add a pic

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGMA
    I have one with the same eye to eye length. Its a 3 way and a lot lighter than the romic.Has anyone used this on a spot? And can I find spacers to make fit? I also have a minute 1 fork. There is a vanilla 125 on there now and it is a lot heavier than the minute. Coil over oil is nice because it rides great and I dont have to screw around with a pump. Will a switch from coil to air springs be worth it?

I have one. It works fine if you like the air thing. I had one on the trail problem with my shock pump(wouldn't seal) that was all it took for me. It's been on the shelf ever since.($175.00 OBO)
    I got my spacers through a manitou dealer, it didn't seem to be a problem.
    Good luck