Bite Me.

Looking for a HV air sleeve for Fox Float

Anyone have a HV air sleeve for a 7.875 x 2/2.25 Fox Float they want to part with or trade for my LV sleeve? I have a want ad posted in the classifieds but figured I would ask here -thanks.
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

Bite Me.
    Got one! That was fast - thanks.
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

Large member
    New parts for the zimmer frame?

Bite Me.
    You guessed it.

Large member
    Sorry, too predictable? OK, would you feel better if I admitted I have a tweed cap like the one in the pic and I like to wear it when gardening?

Bite Me.
    Tidy - all you blokes wear odd hats "whilst" gardening, and little else apparently. Please be advised that the formerly "special relationship" between our two countries has apparently been discontinued. If you persist in your taunts about my age I shall have to report you to the appropriate moderator.

Large member
    Nothing wrong with a bit of "gardening" around the park....

I humbly apologise regarding the age insults. It's just that you're the only person older than me and it makes me feel better.