"Furruccio....Bite Me!"

Looking to get a spot, is this a good deal?

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/cgi-bin/...uery=retrieval

I know the earlier 5-spots came with the Romic's, but now come with Floats. Any issues with this frame or model year?

Thanks for any help.

not so super...
    Looks like a good deal if you want to join the poofta ranks . I've been looking at that ad too - window shopping only.
    Nothing to see here.

Am not, had mine removed.

Shock?

Will you be looking for a shock or does it come with one? PM me if you need one.
    You want to ride behind someone who does something that?

770-271-9506

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke
    http://classifieds.mtbr.com/cgi-bin/...uery=retrieval

I know the earlier 5-spots came with the Romic's, but now come with Floats. Any issues with this frame or model year?

Thanks for any help.
    LOL, I love the part in the add "No Scams Please", like those scammer butt holes will listen to a polite request!

Yeah, it looks like a good deal. Nothing wrong with the Romic shock, was good in its time, but I think there are better shocks now available. You can still purchase this one, keep the Romic as a backup and get a pushed rp3 as your primary. Or just ride the Romic.

If I did not have a fear of red bikes I would have considered this one!

Team Blindspot

... and if we just ... Well, it's off the market.

Quote Originally Posted by 006_007
    LOL, I love the part in the add "No Scams Please", like those scammer butt holes will listen to a polite request!

Yeah, it looks like a good deal. Nothing wrong with the Romic shock, was good in its time, but I think there are better shocks now available. You can still purchase this one, keep the Romic as a backup and get a pushed rp3 as your primary. Or just ride the Romic.

If I did not have a fear of red bikes I would have considered this one!
    I bought it. And there's a story behind this transaction that I hope I won't have to tell.

It's my first Turner, very happy to get one. I sold my Tracer to one of those "Intense nuts" for a couple hundred more than I paid for it two years ago. And saw this frame for almost the same $$, couldn't pass it up.

It is completely apart and getting cleaned up, and bushings replaced.

The first thing I did was replace the "Rainbow Warrior" headtube badge with the black one. (Don't want to get myself confused with Bikezilla )

And you know, in direct light, it's more metallic orange than red.

Anyway, I'll post pics when it's ready to ride, waiting on parts from Turner, and goodies from Push.

Later,

JD
    Astigmatic Visionary