Thread: Leadtime RFX..

mtbr member
    May 2004

Leadtime RFX..

I can't wait haing my new RFX 07 does anyone know when Turner start to deliver? What about the new Spots?

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    i talked to dt yesterday. it sounds like the plan for the rfx is still late jan. the 1st run is sellin out fast so get yer orders in now. no word on additional run times and i didnt ask about spots.
    No, I'm NOT back!

mtbr member
    May 2004
    thanks a lot -already ordered in Late October...

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    you and me both my man. cant wait!
    No, I'm NOT back!

oly
    mtbr member
    .My order is already in as well.... time to clean the trusty 5-spot up to sell....

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Mtn High

When Larry is not forced to ride the Puglsey so I guess sometime in March, then the RFX's will be done, hopefully.

With the large volume of changes to the 2007 line up it is pushing into a long congo line of new introductions. The all new Sultan will be arriving in Jan, with the first 9 larges already at the polisher right now (# 10 was shipped raw) The lightly massaged Spot will be next? Mostly new RFX after that. Then the all new DHR, arghh that has been a pile of work. Sometime in late Feb we will have a clean out batch of the 2006 front triangle geometry with the 2007 chainstay spec, this stronger chainstay will be available for anyone with an 06 that wants to call and trade thiers in as well. At this point I doubt there will be a 4X/SL. Limited demand has us idling on it. The project has been delived to Portland with every concievable idea in cutting the cost of making so few of them, but without more interest than a couple dozen racers they have to be built in the proto fashion and SAPA will charge accordingly.

DT

mtbr member

huh? wah? who?

Quote Originally Posted by turnerbikes
    Sometime in late Feb we will have a clean out batch of the 2006 front triangle geometry with the 2007 chainstay spec, this stronger chainstay will be available for anyone with an 06 that wants to call and trade thiers in as well. DT
    Whats this you say? Which CS are you speaking of? DHR? RFX??
    Beer has food value. Food has no beer value.

Does your dog bite?
    Quote Originally Posted by turnerbikes
    When Larry is not forced to ride the Puglsey so I guess sometime in March, then the RFX's will be done, hopefully.

With the large volume of changes to the 2007 line up it is pushing into a long congo line of new introductions. The all new Sultan will be arriving in Jan, with the first 9 larges already at the polisher right now (# 10 was shipped raw) The lightly massaged Spot will be next? Mostly new RFX after that. Then the all new DHR, arghh that has been a pile of work. Sometime in late Feb we will have a clean out batch of the 2006 front triangle geometry with the 2007 chainstay spec, this stronger chainstay will be available for anyone with an 06 that wants to call and trade thiers in as well. At this point I doubt there will be a 4X/SL. Limited demand has us idling on it. The project has been delived to Portland with every concievable idea in cutting the cost of making so few of them, but without more interest than a couple dozen racers they have to be built in the proto fashion and SAPA will charge accordingly.

DT
    Dave, any 2006 XL RFX's laying around? I can't find any
    Help-

Members who have read this thread: 0