mtbr member

New question here. Kid's hydration pack ??

I need to get a few "camelbak" style packs for my kids. They need them for biking with the Old Man, school trips, family hikes, etc.

I tried the cheap way after one of my sons bugged me for a while and got him a Sette Flow something. But since it is meant to be an adult pack it whacks him in the butt and generally doesn't fit. Also no storage. It also does not flow like a real camelbak when it comes to drinking (that all important function for a hydration pack.)

I saw these great looking CamelBak Mini M.U.L.E 's that look great. Pink for the girls, blue for the boys..... and they are built just like my MULE but kid sized. $32 a pop. 1.5 liter and good storage.

http://www.bikesomewhere.com/bikesom...257/1790/17501

Any other suggetsions?

SBK
    HMFIC
    My daughter uses one of the Camelbak Charm models, it seems to work great for her. I thought about getting her a larger one, but even hers when full of water is heavy enough. It would be nice if it had the ability to carry a little more stuff like the mini-Mule, but she has a small seat pack on her bike and a "real" bike jersey with pockets and such so she's covered for most anything she needs to carry.

She loves it and strongly prefers it to a water bottle, your kids will dig it for sure. Sounds like the mini-MULE is probably your best bet for mixed usage as you describe.
    Mark
    "Anger is a gift..."

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    that looks good. if its half as comfy and well built as my full sized mule, id go for it.
    No, I'm NOT back!

not so super...
    my kids like the mini mule pack
    Nothing to see here.