Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Just Homerized.

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  wilks 
#1 · (Edited)
Just Homerized. Bought a 5spot

I just became a new homer.I pulled the trigger and picked up the last 5spot medium from Turner demo fleet. I can't wait for it to arrive :D Lucky me, some overseas dude bailed on it yesterday.

#6 ·
KirtM said:
Hey, tired of getting beat up on the Truth? Don't tell to many people on this forum that you own an Ellsworth (and it didn't crack). Did you buy a complete bike or just the frame? If complete what are the specs? Congratulations & hope to see you on the trails.

Kirt
It is going to be little more easier to keep up with you guys now. What was I thinking going to cannonball with 85mm fork. I have realized that I needed a more all-mtn bike since I rode the Cadillac bike Phat let me barrow one day at allamoochy. Although it was a bit on the tank side it rolled over rock gardens as if they were fire roads.

It is a full demo bike with Sram and FSA. Although I am a zoke fan we'll see how new Fox 130X TT works out. See you on the trails soon.

#8 ·
Sweet

Great bike and a nice build. I have a silver spot with an 03 Zoke Z1 up front....I used it for the 24 hrs of allamuchy and a couple of 12hr races...I take it to ringwood just about every weekend.(went to wawayanda this morning) The spot is perfect for around here...you will love it.
Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.